Maggots at the DNC Breakfast

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
The delegates attending the DNC were treated to maggots in their breakfast. The FBI is investigating and suspects that some protesters entered the building and contaminated the food. I sincerely hope nobody got sick.

The delegates attending the DNC were treated to maggots in their breakfast. The FBI is investigating and suspects that some protesters entered the building and contaminated the food. I sincerely hope nobody got sick.

It is a sign that Lucifer is there.

Maybe that was the local dish. Slumming with their Chicago voters who are struggling.

It's not hard to figure out who did this and it had nothing to do with MAGA.

Sorry Jesse.

1724281332578.png

Hell, the FBI should be paying me.

From the article

Last month, maggots and other insects were reportedly released at the Watergate Hotel in Washington, DC, during a visit by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Chicago has seen nightly protests during the convention by organizations seeking an end to the Gaza war and an end to U.S. military support for Israel.

It sure beats getting shot at, hey democrats?

Low carbon footprint breakfast.

So glad to see the greenies following their own advice.

Forum List

Back