Magical times where Pro-Life and Anti-abortion efforts intersect

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2015
USA
This is one of them!

Texas Allowed to Halt Abortions to Conserve Masks, Gloves

(Bloomberg) -- Texas struck a blow against abortion rights when a federal appeals court ruled the state can ban most procedures as long as the governor’s emergency health decree to save medical supplies for fighting the pandemic is in effect.

A three-judge panel in New Orleans said in a 2-1 ruling Tuesday that some women’s constitutional right to abortion can be temporarily set aside during a national health emergency.

Baby Steps!

This is one of them!

(Bloomberg) -- Texas struck a blow against abortion rights when a federal appeals court ruled the state can ban most procedures as long as the governor’s emergency health decree to save medical supplies for fighting the pandemic is in effect.

A three-judge panel in New Orleans said in a 2-1 ruling Tuesday that some women’s constitutional right to abortion can be temporarily set aside during a national health emergency.

Baby Steps!
Al salam alaykum

This is one of them!

Baby Steps!
Al salam alaykum
Salami on Rye to you too!

Help me out here. . .

Do Muslim's lives begin at some point other than Conception?

Were YOU conceived?

Yeah. Like this ban is going to save PPE. More lies from abbot and company. Of course this bitch would try to take advantage of an emergency.

I just read some of the CA5 decision this morning. It was slow coming over on the internet. These two morons completely skipped over the issue of time-sensitivity.

Now they are going sending hundreds of people on long-distance road trips to free states during a pandemic when they are supposed to stay home. The alternative is a rise in late-term abortions. The clinics in New Mexico will have to work overtime due to the influx of patients from Texas.

The only funny thing in this is that the majority decision approved the right of state governments to shut down religious services during emergencies, regardless of Constitutional rights, so these jackasses who insist on holding them because of their First Amendment rights and babble about "freedom" have just lost their argument in the states subject to CA5.

This is one of them!

Baby Steps!
It's always a good idea to politicize a crisis, it brings people together. Or not.

This is one of them!

Baby Steps!
It's always a good idea to politicize a crisis, it brings people together. Or not.

Dafuq makes you think we all want to come together with a bunch of leftarded pro aborts?

On the flipside. . . How many ardent proaborts are really trying to get past their leftarded agendas and show any support for Trump, or give him any credit?

Git dafuq outta here with that nonsense.

Dafuq makes you think we all want to come together with a bunch of leftarded pro aborts?

On the flipside. . . How many ardent proaborts are really trying to get past their leftarded agendas and show any support for Trump, or give him any credit?

It's always nice to meet someone who prefers to lower the bar rather than raise it. It's those kind of people that make America what it is today.

It's always nice to meet someone who prefers to lower the bar rather than raise it. It's those kind of people that make America what it is today.

But you are a better person, right? So we can count on you to set the example and support Trump and his administration in their efforts, even as they shut down the abortions mills for a lil while.

Right?

Thanks in advance for doing that.

But you are a better person, right? So we can count on you to set the example and support Trump and his administration in their efforts, even as they shut down the abortions mills for a lil while.

Right?

Thanks in advance for doing that.
I support Trump when he does things for all Americans. I don't support Trump when he does things for Trump. Trump has nothing to do with the Texas ruling so your question is moot.

Abortion was ruled a right protected the Constitution by the Supreme Court. Did Texas have a valid reason? I haven't heard one. Which other rights would you support being taken away for a lil while? Maybe the right to bear arms?

I support Trump when he does things for all Americans. I don't support Trump when he does things for Trump. Trump has nothing to do with the Texas ruling so your question is moot.

Abortion was ruled a right protected the Constitution by the Supreme Court. Did Texas have a valid reason? I haven't heard one. Which other rights would you support being taken away for a lil while? Maybe the right to bear arms?
SCOTUS is not empowered to create a right to kill or remove a right to live.

Would you prefer more unborn children die AND the virus spreads even more?

It didn't.

SCOTUS is empowered to interpret if a law is Constitutional. I don't believe a fertilized egg is a 'child'. If you don't want the virus to spread you should talk to the Wisconsin GOP and Supreme Court.

It didn't.
If that were true you could point out the constitutional basis of RvW.

It isn't so you won't.

SCOTUS is empowered to interpret if a law is Constitutional. I don't believe a fertilized egg is a 'child'. If you don't want the virus to spread you should talk to the Wisconsin GOP and Supreme Court.
"You don't believe" is not an argument against the facts.

It is a biological FACT thatba "child" is a child, the young of the parents who biologically created it, regardless of the stage of life, growth or level of development the child is in.

I suspect you leftardz already KNOW that. It is what makes your own biological fathers YOUR biological fathers.

Homan beings don't MORPH.

Human beings do not biologically reproduce, conceive, parent, father one creature that is sub human while it lives in the womb. . .that somehow magically transforms in to a human being / child /person only after an arbitrarily decided point, when after, you just can't justify your fucking denials anymore.

DNA says you're wrong. Don't you tards claim to be the party of science?

I will not "raise the bar" with people who kill/support killing babies. You fuckers are the scum of the Earth & I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

I hope all can see past my typos.

I tried to edit but ran out of time.

I hate my phone.

It didn't.
If the state can force you to have a baby in disregard to your right to sovereignty over your own body, the state can force you to do just about anything.

I also object strenuously to the idea that the government can force a religious/philosophical opinion on someone who does not agree with it, which violates religious freedom. Obviously, the hundreds of thousands of people who have had abortions do not agree with the opinions of the anti-choice folks and have drawn their own conclusions.

My friend who chose to take a pregnancy to term, against the advice of her doctors, remains adamantly pro-choice, as she made her own decision, even though she went through a horrific risky birth, which could have resulted in her husband being left alone with a newborn.

"You don't believe" is not an argument against the facts.

It is a biological FACT thatba "child" is a child, the young of the parents who biologically created it, regardless of the stage of life, growth or level of development the child is in.

I suspect you leftardz already KNOW that. It is what makes your own biological fathers YOUR biological fathers.

Homan beings don't MORPH.

Human beings do not biologically reproduce, conceive, parent, father one creature that is sub human while it lives in the womb. . .that somehow magically transforms in to a human being / child /person only after an arbitrarily decided point, when after, you just can't justify your fucking denials anymore.
I think you and I have been around this merry-go-round of 'human' vs 'person' so I see no reason to buy another ticket on that ride.

You seem to feel the answer is simple, I don't agree. If I take one of my cells out of my body and put it into a petri dish and keep it alive is that cell now a human being? If I introduce chemicals that cause that cell to begin dividing, are those cells now a human being? If I transplant those cells into a woman's uterus, is that now a human being? If those cells develop and the woman gives birth to a fully functioning 'baby' is that now a human being? I believe all these steps are possible and have been done for cloned animals.

Forum List

Back