mail-in / absentee ballots

Imnukingfutz

VIP Member
Apr 9, 2012
Kingdom of Nigh
One has to ask...with a record voter turnout this election (89% in 1 state - a state that has never even been close to ever having that high a turn out in any other election), were the mail-in ballots ever cross referenced with those who participated in in-person voting? How many people possibly voted via mail-in ballots AND voted in-person?

It certainly would explain a whole heck of a lot.

One has to ask...with a record voter turnout this election (89% in 1 state - a state that has never even been close to ever having that high a turn out in any other election), were the mail-in ballots ever cross referenced with those who participated in in-person voting? How many people possibly voted via mail-in ballots AND voted in-person?

tucker showed over a dozen dead people who voted in this election by name, when they died and so forth.

but no - we don't need to clean up our entire voting process. one side seems to be heavily invested in being able to jack with it at will.

tucker showed over a dozen dead people who voted in this election by name, when they died and so forth.

but no - we don't need to clean up our entire voting process. one side seems to be heavily invested in being able to jack with it at will.

So this good old mf tucker showed it lol. I guess if someone mailed in their ballot and died a few days later they should be thrown out? Exactly what a buddy of mine did in 2016 and I was at his hospital bed when he voted for Trump.

You only get to a 90% turnout by ballot box stuffing.

So this good old mf tucker showed it lol. I guess if someone mailed in their ballot and died a few days later they should be thrown out? Exactly what a buddy of mine did in 2016 and I was at his hospital bed when he voted for Trump.
they died 10+ years ago.

if you wish to talk the issue, dive in. if you wish to simply troll and insult, go away.

It's not possible to do both. The system would flag someone trying to vote in person after submitting an absentee ballot.

Also, voter turnout was not 89% in 1 state. This was calculated using incorrect data, not how you calculate voter turnout.

It's not possible to do both. The system would flag someone trying to vote in person after submitting an absentee ballot.

Also, voter turnout was not 89% in 1 state. This was calculated using incorrect data, not how you calculate voter turnout.

now it appears millions of votes have been found to have been switched by dominion from trump to biden.

hmmm...

care to keep swimming in "de-nile"?

The vast majority of the time, these "dead voters" aren't nearly as dead as claimed when you actually look at the information. The most common mix up as far as I can tell is confusing a father and son with the same name and may have the same address, for example.

One lawsuit alleging dead voters was pretty well put to bed here:

now it appears millions of votes have been found to have been switched by dominion from trump to biden.
Can you prove this or is it just another unsourced internet allegation?

More crack teams of MIT forensic analysis that may or may not exist?

Can you prove this or is it just another unsourced internet allegation?

More crack teams of MIT forensic analysis that may or may not exist?
can you prove russia?
kavanaugh?
brennen didn't spy on congress and trumps election?

again - you love to ask for criteria you have zero intention of providing for your "beliefs".

ok - done with you for now. have a nice day.

The mail-in votes were counted AFTER the in-person voting took place. So, no, they (the people) wouldn't have been flagged when you came in to vote in-person. Some states allowed votes to be received and counted 3 - 8 days after the in-person voting took place.

Sorry, but Politifact can tell me its sunny out and I would have to look for myself.
They lost credibility when they said Biden never said something and in the video he said exactly what they claim he didn't.

Forum List

Back