Maine authorities in search of a white man after shooting His name is Robert Card

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Please if you see this man, have extreme caution. He’s armed with a semi automatic weapon and dangerous.

Gun nuts will shoot without provocation.
He’s a 40 year old Caucasian man.

OIP.0Tbjyq34YmhC_PX7UVcKnwAAAA

Please if you see this man, have extreme caution. He’s armed with a semi automatic weapon and dangerous.

The guy is a Democrat.

I hear that the Moon Bats are planning quite a celebration this weekend because this mass shooter was White, unlike the past two mass shooters who were a Hispanic and a sicko Tranny.

Better rush up to Maine and get them some stricter gun control laws in place Commie from Conyers.

I wonder which psychotropic drugs he was on or recently stopped taking.

Better rush up to Maine and get them some stricter gun control laws in place Commie from Conyers.
If they had just taken the guns from the crazies, like this guy, this would not have happened.

Dealing with the courts takes to long. Crazies need their guns taken now.

You think crazy people should have guns?
I think passing a myriad of laws on guns that never get enforced, like with Hunter Biden, is asinine and only punishes law abiding citizens.

I can point to a whole slew of gun violence that was the result of not enforcing laws, but instead of fixing that, they cry for more laws.

Again, it's all asinine.

The guy is a Democrat.
A video of Card's X account, using the username @RobertC20041800, shows he was interested in right-wing figures. His "liked" tweets include content published by Donald Trump Jnr., Tucker Carlson and Dinesh D'Souza. He also liked tweets by former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan, according to the screenshots.”

As is typical, the actual facts in this case will likely be the opposite of what you've posted here.

Forum List

Back