Major violence predicted if trump is indicted

Violence isn’t the word I would use if trump is arrested.. remember that song of the hound dogs chasing the French through the mud in Louisiana lol

I expect he and Bannon will call up their cult to attack the government. And the attackers will turn out just like his J6 attackers....prosecuted and in jail.
Thats a good excuse for your side to mount a preemptive strike and attack trump voters first

Violence isn’t the word I would use if trump is arrested.. remember that song of the hound dogs chasing the French through the mud in Louisiana lol
Yeah....all you MAGA types are threatening civil war cause a jolly orange fat man lied for months about a "stolen election." You better back off or you will be sitting in jail with many of the J6 idiots that stormed the United States Capitol.

Yeah....all you MAGA types are threatening civil war cause a jolly orange fat man lied for months about a "stolen election." You better back off or you will be sitting in jail with many of the J6 idiots that stormed the United States Capitol.
Democrats are for interment camps? Eh? Interesting

Jimmy and Trumpy sittin in a tree, its his biggest fan-ta-sy!

20201023_151829.jpg

Democrats are for interment camps? Eh? Interesting
Nope...many of the J6 mob are spending time in jail. But the planner and prime instigator is still walking around with his bloviated self lying about the 2020 election.

Removal by Impeachment OR conviction for Treason are the only two means of legally stopping anyone from ascending to the Presidency. Any other bullshit, manufactured charge, regardless of conviction, will go to the SCOTUS to be heard and if they rule against him they will be OBVIOUSLY setting the Constitution alight. So, yeah, in THAT case, you better bet your ass there will be pain administered.
That really is an ugly spirit you've got there, ace. Does the hate keep you warm?

Forum List

Back