Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
No kidding. My only question is, where have the other 34% been?

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

Trump learned dems don't fuck around. Nothing like 'lock Hillary up Trump.'

Trump take 2.jpg

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

56% of uninformed voters who, are being lied to daily by right wing media and their elected Representatives, believe the lies. So says a poll of right wing newspaper readers.

Quelle Surprise!!

So, in your world.....

You want ME to prove that a stinking SURVEY is incorrect,
Yet neither YOU nor team trump can prove the election was Stollen.

Bite me.
You claimed it was fake news, so it’s on you to prove it or admit you are a liar.

And feel free to quote any post by me saying the election was stolen. Failure to do so will also prove you are a liar.

GO!

Why then does the dumpy fucktard keep losing in front of every jury and judge he stands in front of? :dunno: :laugh:

Even if you hate trump you should be able to realize that he's their party is just trying to jail trump before the election. Any sane and reasonable person that loves America regardless of political affiliation should also be upset as it's a gross missuse of power.

If they even went after Biden for real estate dealings like how they are with trump even id call bullshit even though I don't like Biden.

Wrong is wrong regardless of who it happens to.

Why then does the dumpy fucktard keep losing in front of every jury and judge he stands in front of? :dunno: :laugh:
9-0 in the Supreme Court, Dumbass.

Once all the sham cases get there he will win those too.

9-0 in the Supreme Court, Dumbass.

Once all the sham cases get there he will win those too.
The Supreme Court handles matters that pertain to the Constitution you dumbass. Their ruling isn't about Trump specifically but any candidate the States would try to disqualify under the 13th Amendment. Trump's civil and criminal court cases are specifically about him and in each and every single one so far he's an adjudicated loser.

Forum List

Back