Under the Biden presidency America is turning into 1939 Germany

So the German populace didn't go along with it?
Jews enjoyed full German citizenship until Hitler seized power in 1933. It wasn't a bunch of lily-livered children at college who did that. The fascist Nazis didn't receive more than 38% of the votes until after they outlawed most other political parties.

Jews enjoyed full German citizenship until Hitler seized power in 1933. It wasn't a bunch of lily-livered children at college who did that. The fascist Nazis didn't receive more than 38% of the votes until after they outlawed most other political parties.

That didn't answer my question.

That didn't answer my question.
So? Your question means nothing to my point that it was the Fascist German Government who prosecuted the Jews starting in 1933, not illiberal college brats wanting to emulate the War protests on campuses against our involvement in Vietnam.

So? Your question means nothing to my point that it was the Fascist German Government who prosecuted the Jews starting in 1933, not illiberal college brats wanting to emulate the War protests on campuses against our involvement in Vietnam.

It does not mean nothing, if it did you would answer it. We know the answer though, don't we?

No one supports Hamas, asshat. Protests are for Palestinians dying.
And yes, Republicans are doing their best imitation of Neville Chamberlain...when it comes to Russia. :)
There were Jews that died also. And still are. We went to war several times on events. Whether we knew about them or used them as a reason to go to war. The only thing I question is how American and Israeli Intelligence did not know what was going on in Gaza. We are imprisoning older Senior Citizens for Jan. 6, and I see no statements from Prog politicians at all and many Republican ones. Most people are not Special Forces. Even the protesters/rioters have mostly a one-way relationship with authority. Every once in a while, though you will see one of them get injured or cole cocked or fall when being removed from one of their endeavors. Lat week a Prog Elite was speaking on a stage and some protestors went on to the stage. As they were gently removed, they were snickering. One fell down a few steps. For a couple of seconds before the video stopped, she was not snickering anymore. That is one way. This will end at some point when heads are busted open.

Uh-huh. Then why is it that Republicans are the ones acting like Neville Chamberlain?:auiqs.jpg:
No offense, but you people gave these antisemites a home in your party. As far as the protestors go,
they are protesting the slaughter of Palestinians.

Could you imagine the absolute furor and outrage if Israeli's were getting the same treatment from the Arab? :)
The antisemitism is from the Hamas wing of the democrat Party

It does not mean nothing, if it did you would answer it. We know the answer though, don't we?
No, it means nothing. You can't trust the Nazi figures on German public opinion after Hitler seized dictatorial power. Kind of like you just can't trust Faux Not News to tell the truth.

No, it means nothing. You can't trust the Nazi figures on German public opinion after Hitler seized dictatorial power. Kind of like you just can't trust Faux Not News to tell the truth.

In English? So the American public can become 80% jew haters, but as long as the US government doesn't act on it, then all is good?

You can't trust the Nazi figures on German public opinion after Hitler seized dictatorial power.

Forum List

Back