She Survived a Death Camp. Facing Biden DOJ Charges

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
Stories like this make me believe politicians are purposely doing evil to set an example for history to show the USA is a failed country.

It is as if the politicians purposely do evil so they can look back and say, "see, there was no liberty or justice in the USA"

EXCLUSIVE: She Survived a Death Camp. Facing Biden DOJ Charges, She Is Prepared to Die in Prison​

Charged by President Joe Biden’s Justice Department with violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act, Edl faces up to 11 years in prison and $350,000 fines. She is about to turn 89 years old.

Her mother, forced to work as a slave laborer in the fields, escaped and smuggled herself into the camp in a wagon full of corn, determined to find her young daughter among the thousands of prisoners, Edl says. Soldiers poked through the load of corn with bayonets, just barely missing her mother.

Edl’s mother finally found her young daughter lying on a pile of rancid straw, starving, too weak to walk, “festering” with lice and other creatures.

The scene was so horrific that it caused Edl’s mother to rush outside and vomit, although Edl did not learn this until years later. At the time, she was so weak she could barely register her mother’s presence, and she could scarcely recognize her mother, thin and emaciated as she was. But it seemed to Edl a miracle that they had been reunited—even in a concentration camp.
This story makes me cry

Americans break the law unknowingly on average three times a day. Most are never charged. We have too many laws. Politics sometimes play a part in whether one is charged.
giphy.gif

Okay, so where does that leave us?
What
are you suggesting we do about it?

Stories like this make me believe politicians are purposely doing evil to set an example for history to show the USA is a failed country.

It is as if the politicians purposely do evil so they can look back and say, "see, there was no liberty or justice in the USA"

EXCLUSIVE: She Survived a Death Camp. Facing Biden DOJ Charges, She Is Prepared to Die in Prison​

This story makes me cry
She shouldn't have broken the law....

You make it sound that there isn't a la... She knew the law and she broke it..

Should she be allowed to break the law? Is this another MAGA that you want to be above the law?

In this case, drop the charges. She harmed no one. Then remove all laws from the books that cause no harm.
We're a law-abiding nation, not a nation of men, but of laws.

Therefore, we change the laws first, then we get to correct that...IF the law allows.

That's what's been previously done to this point.

We're a law-abiding nation, not a nation of men, but of laws.

Therefore, we change the laws first, then we get to correct that...IF the law allows.

That's what's been previously done to this point.
This from a black man. WTF!

Laws have been used repeatedly to harm blacks throughout our history. Yet you support the law. Really?

Forum List

Back