Time to Face the Truth

The antisemitic blacks we see in this forum are ignorant of their own history.

In the 60s, no other non-black group.fought harder for their civil rights than Jews.

Conversely, the Arabs they support were still slavers well past the time it was abandoned here.
No, blacks are not ignorant of our own history. But whites are ignorant of theirs, especially on the right.

There’s no need to question Jewish support for the 1960s civil rights movement​

Rabbi Clifford M. Kulwin believes the assumption that there was a “special black-Jewish bond so significant to the civil rights era” is mistaken. As evidence, he cites the ambivalence of Southern Jews whose choice was usually to shut up about anti-black racism or leave the region (or worse).

Would that Kulwin had a bit more empathy for Southern Jews who faced that dilemma.

He also quotes historian Cheryl Lynn Greenberg’s conclusion that “most Jews were white people, and held white people’s attitudes.” If Greenberg believes that “most Jews” shared the racially insensitive attitudes of other white people, she is not basing her belief on public opinion polls because virtually none asked about this.

One exception was a New York Times poll in 1964, just when the “white backlash” was gaining momentum. It found that 46% of the city’s Jews wanted the pace of the “Negro movement” to “slow down,” while 45% were either satisfied with the pace or wanted “more speed.” This may seem disconcerting, but it must be viewed alongside the 63% of the city’s Catholics who wanted the pace to slow down.

Kulwin is certainly correct that back then most Jews were not civil rights heroes.

This ---- gets old. White Gentiles tell us how we should be grateful because they died fighting the civil war, and white Jews tell us to be grateful because they marched during civil rights. Jews in Israel oppose what's going on, so these racists need to just shut the hell up about somebody black being anti semitic because we do not support the aimless slaughter of human beings. 44,000 dead in return for 1,400 dead is overkill. Killing aid workers and Israelis escaping from Hamas shows that the Israeli government is up to no good. The war ended months ago. Hamas lost, it's time to stop.

Finally let me say this to these whining white Jewish racists here and their cosigners:

My father and uncles fought in WW2 to free your relatives from Hitler, bitches. One of my uncles was killed in the process. They didn't have to go overseas fighting to free people when they weren't free here. But they did. And when they came back, they watched those Jews get benefits from the government to help Jews rise up they were excluded from. So then you racists can take you black anti semite whining and stick it up your ---.

Last edited:
Calling you demafascit out? Yes, yes we do.

“Nobody supports Hamas!” Haha yet yoj all take over college campuses for them, fly their flag, vote for polticians that help fund them, attack Jews…your words are pathetic

It’s like the dembot that said they support civil rights while voting for Bill Conner

Wrong. But you're an idiot anyway, so this is expected. Flying the Palestinian flag is not flying the Hamas flag. And when Israeli students are running around yelling about a second Nakba, you need to STFU.

Why dispute that there are people who feel the same way about Israel (and Jews in general) as to how Israeli Jews, and their US boosters, feel about Palestinians?

There are no good guys in this, including either presidential candidate and either major party.
True, there are no good guys here. But right now there is only one guy who has decided that he's going to bomb safe zones hell or high water and it aint Hamas.

LINKS???

Every sign I've seen says "We are PALESTINE", not Hamas. Find the "pro-Hamas" signs anywhere!!!

You sure didn't look very hard....This came up 1st story when I googled it....

There, so now that you've been proven a liar, you can stop screaming...

When you vote for the dems you support Hamas

Ds like Rs support Israel unconstitutionally. It might have something to do with the millions AIPAC spends to impose Israel’s will on the American people. You likely know nothing about this. Fox didn’t tell you.

Imagine what you would say if China or Russia spent millions to buy American politicians?

It is time the right wing labelling of those who oppose Benjamin Netanyahu and his extremist government as Anti Semites stopped. Are these guys Anti Semites?

View attachment 941221

Statement: JVP Stands With the Students of Columbia University and CCNY.​

Last night, student protestors at Columbia University and the City College of New York were brutalized by the NYPD — in order to protect their universities’ investments in Israeli apartheid.

Jewish Voice for Peace condemns the NYPD’s arrests and assaults of over 50 Columbia and Barnard students peacefully occupying Hind’s Hall (formerly Hamilton Hall, renamed by students in honor of a 6-year-old Palestinian girl killed by the Israeli military), and those of dozens of protesting students at the City College of New York.

For over six months, people of conscience have come together to demand an immediate and permanent end to the Israeli military’s ongoing genocide of Palestinians in Gaza.

As the Israeli military prepares to invade Rafah, scores of peaceful student encampments have bravely assembled across the country to demand that institutions of higher learning end their complicity with the Israeli government’s dispossession of Palestinian families from their homes and land.

Early reports from tonight include horrifying instances of violence against students by the police. At Columbia University, this included hundreds of police with drawn weapons deploying flash-bang grenades, throwing a student down the stairwell. Student journalists reported a substance that smelled of sewage.

It will forever be a stain on Columbia that the administration called riot police on its own student body rather than divest from the brutality of war and occupation.

The blame for tonight’s violence also falls on the shoulders of politicians such as President Biden, House Speaker Mike Johnson, NYC Mayor Eric Adams, and more, who have used their power to smear anti-war protests, paving the way for police violence against students.

We’re fighting to stop a genocide. Slanders against our movements are a distraction.​

People of conscience across the country are organizing in unprecedented numbers to demand divestment from Israeli apartheid and genocide. Our elected officials and the U.S. media, desperate to maintain unquestioning support for the Israeli war machine in service of their own interests, have responded by exploiting fears of rising antisemitism and smearing peaceful, anti-war protests as dangerous, anti-semitic mobs.

As the largest anti-Zionist Jewish organization in the world, we unequivocally reject the conflation of antisemitism with anti-Zionism and reaffirm in the strongest terms that there is no place for antisemitism in our movements. We condemn the false accusations of antisemitism leveled against principled, anti-war protesters to discredit our movements.

We understand these accusations for what they are: a cynical distraction from the ongoing atrocities in Gaza. Over 34,000 Palestinians have been killed, with thousands more feared dead. They are currently unearthing the bodies of their loved ones in mass graves. In Rafah, where hundreds of thousands of displaced people have taken shelter, Israel’s military is preparing to invade.

In the last week, student encampments have been erected at universities across the country, making national headlines as demands for immediate ceasefire and divestment from apartheid become more mainstream. At the same time, Jews and people of conscience are pouring into the streets, inspired by the lessons of Passover — the Jewish holiday of liberation — to do everything in their power to demand an end to U.S. complicity in genocide.

The right to peaceful assembly is a very limited right. It requires that the assembly is PEACEFUL, that it respect the conditions of the legal permit, and that no laws are broken.

Breaking into Hamilton Hall was a felony - it's called 'Breaking and Entering'.

None of this has anything to do with the politics of the protest - it doesn't matter what their cause is.

They do not have any unlimited right to protest in any way they want - nor does anyone else.

I support eradicating the Terrorists Hamas..It's about time that the Palestinians learned that living in Peace is going to have to include letting your neighbor live in Peace...But sadily, they won't...They'll continue to harbor Religious nuts that believe in a Satanic blasphemous religion that advocates pedophilia, and killing...They are getting what they wanted.
They are getting what they deserve.

It does strike me as strange that so many Americans suddenly support terrorists.

What these people should be calling for is for Hamas to surrender and release the hostages.

If the Palestinians men (i.e. Hamas) cared about their families, they would surrender.

If they don't care about their families, why should anyone else?

The IDF has a responsibility to destroy Hamas and ensure that they can never commit atrocities like they did on Oct. 7.

Whatever it takes.

Nobody wants to nuke Gaza...................just want all the Hamassholes who ruthlessly attacked unsuspecting Jews and hide behind 'innocent' palestinians, erradicated from the earth.

That simple................... :biggrin:
And you forgot to say those thousands of innocent children Israel has murdered are Hamas terrorists. Idiot!

:ahole-1:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
It does strike me as strange that so many Americans suddenly support terrorists.

What these people should be calling for is for Hamas to surrender and release the hostages.

If the Palestinians men (i.e. Hamas) cared about their families, they would surrender.

If they don't care about their families, why should anyone else?

The IDF has a responsibility to destroy Hamas and ensure that they can never commit atrocities like they did on Oct. 7.

Whatever it takes.
We don't support terrorists which is why we are demanding that we stop supporting Netanyahu and the Likkud government.

Last edited:

Israelis stage largest protest since war began to increase pressure on Netanyahu​

Tens of thousands of Israelis thronged central Jerusalem on Sunday in the largest anti-government protest since the country went to war in October. Protesters urged the government to reach a cease-fire deal to free dozens of hostages held in Gaza by Hamas militants and to hold early elections.

The crowd on Sunday stretched for blocks around the Knesset, or parliament building, and organizers vowed to continue the demonstration for several days. They urged the government to hold new elections nearly two years ahead of schedule. Thousands also demonstrated Sunday in Tel Aviv, where there was a large protest the night before.

You know its bad when Erdogan says we won't do business with you.

Turkey halts trade with Israel over Gaza war​

1714769584780.gif

We don't support terorists which is why we are demanding that westop supporting Netanyahu and the Likkud government.

It's up to the Israeli people to investigate & prosecute Netanyahu for letting the Oct. 7 attacks happen.

His guilt does not exonerate the Gaza Palestinians.

Nobody wants to nuke Gaza.................

sure-jan.gif

(I added the bold to make it easier for ya)

No, we just want them nuked to oblivion. Problem solved.

Israel should nuke Gaza. I have no idea why they try to save Palestinian civilian lives. Jews are far too kind to their enemies.

There are NO innocent muslims in Gaza. Personally, I would just nuke it to send a message the muzzies MIGHT get.

Move out and NUKE THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST.

We have to Nuke it first Do you live there now?

Nuke it and Gaza is worthless for 30,000 years.

then nuke it.

Nuke Palestine

Yes.
If i were Israel I would nuke Iran, nuke Gaza, and nuke southern Lebanon (Hezzbullah). Then I would state any power that attacks Israel will be immediately nuked.

Then build 200 more nukes.n

Maybe they could all nuke each other and give the rest of the world peace?

The US should just nuke the whole region, including Israel

As for my solution to the problem, I'd drop several Neutron Bombs on Gaza without warning, thus making it uninhabitable for many generations. If any Hamas survived, they'd have to move about in Hazmat suits or die of radiation poisoning. As for "unarmed civilians," they chose Hamas to lead them, so good riddance.

Less talk more genocide

Genocide is a perfectly moral protocol for the filth of evil.

Many people now understand what was addressed in the Torah.

There's many more like that, if you're paying attention....

Last edited:
sure-jan.gif

(I added the bold to make it easier for ya)

There's many more like that, if you're paying attention....
I still have a hard time believing these posters are so cruel and heartless. I’d like to believe they’re just ignorant MFers merely parroting the establishment. They can’t think for themselves.

It makes me ashamed to be an American.

Forum List

Back