Columbia University protests: Rep. Elise Stefanik calls on Biden admin to deport terrorist supporters on visas

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is something that truly needs to be done!
You're not a citizen, you come here, you need to act like it! If you're out threatening other students, and using hate to intimidate, you need to be deported!!

House GOP Conference Chair Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., sent a scathing letter to top Biden officials about the ongoing anti-Israel protests at Columbia University, demanding federal intervention to protect Jewish students.

In a letter dated Tuesday, Stefanik wrote to Education Secretary Miguel Cardona, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and Attorney General Merrick Garland. The New York congresswoman did not mince words when describing the disarray caused by the anti-Israel protests at the New York City Ivy League institution, threatening Jewish students and faculty.

You're not a citizen, you come here, you need to act like it! If you're out threatening other students, and using hate to intimidate, you need to be deported!!

Pretty simple. My biggest concern when planning for a month in England was how to best be a respectful visitor to their country. That was how we grew up -- thinking of how to respect folks.

Shouldn’t they actually have to be convicted of committing a crime or are you just canceling people you don’t like

What is the criteria for deportation?

Links required
Why didn't you bother to look it up? I know. You really didn't believe there were any grounds for deportation.
Alas. You are wrong.

As you can plainly see, terrorism is on the list.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah you have to send them back, no good for them being here.
2. Send em ALL back.
3. We must protect our country.
4. Thats one way of doing, just that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Shouldn’t they actually have to be convicted of committing a crime or are you just canceling people you don’t like

So much for free speech. Incidentally, Drifter, anyone standing on American soil has the same right to freedom of speech that YOU do.

If you don’t like that, amend the Constitution.

Why didn't you bother to look it up? I know. You really didn't believe there were any grounds for deportation.
Alas. You are wrong.

As you can plainly see, terrorism is on the list.
So if they are convicted of terrorism they get deported. Good.

Let me know when that happens. “Counselor”

So much for free speech. Incidentally, Drifter, anyone standing on American soil has the same right to freedom of speech that YOU do.

If you don’t like that, amend the Constitution.
What free speech is being denied? You have a link? I’d like to believe you however as we all know, you like to lie, a lot.

Forum List

Back