Many people think Joe Biden is a demagogue.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Many people say Joe Biden is a demagogue. What do you think?

Writers at the Poynter Institute, which develops PolitiFact,[24] have stated that "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."[4] In 2018, a writer in the Columbia Journalism Review described Media Bias/Fact Check as "an armchair media analysis"[25] and characterized their assessments as "subjective assessments [that] leave room for human biases, or even simple inconsistencies, to creep in".[26] A study published in Scientific Reports wrote: "While [Media Bias/Fact Check's] credibility is sometimes questioned, it has been regarded as accurate enough to be used as ground-truth for e.g. media bias classifiers, fake news studies, and automatic fact-checking systems."

Spelled out in the link you didn’t read, Dumbass.
I want to hear it from you. Straight from the fascist loser's mouth, so to speak. Can you debate, or are you just a propaganda monkey?

It's your point. If you can't support it -- and you clearly can't -- just admit it. It's not like you're fooling anyone.

You made a crazy claim, you can't back it up. Now you're running and crying, and everyone is laughing at you. So, the usual.

I want to hear it from you. Straight from the fascist loser's mouth, so to speak. Can you debate, or are you just a propaganda monkey?

It's your point. If you can't support it -- and you clearly can't -- just admit it. It's not like you're fooling anyone.

You made a crazy claim, you can't back it up. Now you're running and crying, and everyone is laughing at you. So, the usual.
Backed up in the link in my OP, Troll.

Try harder.

Not sure how many brain cells are required to be a demagogue, but we know he has plenty of brain cells to kick trump's ass.
Must be why he is sucking hind tit in almost every meaningful poll, huh Troll? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Must be why he is sucking hind tit in almost every meaningful poll, huh Troll? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It's a long time between now and the election, but you think current polls indicate the actual outcome. You poor silly thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's a long time between now and the election, but you think current polls indicate the actual outcome. You poor silly thing.
Never said that, Simp.

Try again, Troll.

LOL! A news organization calls trump a demagogue and the right wingers have to find something trying to make Biden one. Biden is no demagogue.

JGALT dug up a bunch of right wing kooks, racists like Victor Hanson and loony toons like RFK Jr. It's bullshit.

1713928197331.png

Folks, my mother to lost in the woods when I was but 3 years old where she was then hunted down mercilessly by a wild pack of demagogues and left her for dead.

No joke.

Forum List

Back