Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue.

Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue. Are they correct?

• Yes

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
I am simply asking you to prove your claim he said to inject bleach…not sure why it’s so hard
You win.

Mark Twain said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

You win.

Mark Twain said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".
Amazing you can find a quote from Mark TwAin but not of trump saying what you claimed he said

I guess he matches the definition well, but I generally think of the term describing someone who uses rhetoric more tactically and from some kind of a position of strength.

Virtually everything Trump says is either (a) some kind of cringy, simplistic, hyperbolic self-aggrandizement from his desperate need for approval and validation, or (b) portraying himself as the innocent victim, being attacked by the corrupt. That's not strong or tactical, that's just being needy.

But, as Monday's trial opening suggested, this trial is set to put Trump's fragile ego through a lengthy battering. It's hard to believe it — considering his ridiculous hair, hideous makeup and comically oversized suits — but by all accounts, Trump seems to actually believe he cuts an impressive figure.

He famously spent decades longing to be included in the ranks of Manhattan's social elite, imagining he had a "classiness" they were simply failing to see.

As Elizabeth Spiers of the New York Times wrote last week, "The rich and powerful sometimes invited him to their parties, but behind his back they laughed at his coarse methods and his tacky aesthetic."

I am simply asking you to prove your claim he said to inject bleach…not sure why it’s so hard

I have posted videos 8-10 times already. Trump said nothing about bleach. He said inject disinfectant.

But, as Monday's trial opening suggested, this trial is set to put Trump's fragile ego through a lengthy battering. It's hard to believe it — considering his ridiculous hair, hideous makeup and comically oversized suits — but by all accounts, Trump seems to actually believe he cuts an impressive figure.

He famously spent decades longing to be included in the ranks of Manhattan's social elite, imagining he had a "classiness" they were simply failing to see.

As Elizabeth Spiers of the New York Times wrote last week, "The rich and powerful sometimes invited him to their parties, but behind his back they laughed at his coarse methods and his tacky aesthetic."
He's a treasure trove for psychological study.

His father was merciless with him, berating him regularly. My guess is that he's desperate for approval because he didn't get it growing up.

He's spent his entire adult life trying to re-live his awful childhood in a different reality. He's the Micheal Jackson of presidential politics.

I looked up the definition of a demagogue and found multiple examples where Biden is being one but I can't find an example of Trump acting demagogic.... and I did look... words mean things and one should look up the word before slinging it at some one...

:desk:

how'z about synonyms, 'eh? you know - straight from a thesaurus? will THAT do?

<ahem>

demagogue​

noun as in agitating person

Strongest matches
Strong matches
Thesaurus.com - The world's favorite online thesaurus!

yaaaaaaaaaaa - that has donny written all over it. :113:

He's a treasure trove for psychological study.

His father was merciless with him, berating him regularly. My guess is that he's desperate for approval because he didn't get it growing up.

He's spent his entire adult life trying to re-live his awful childhood in a different reality. He's the Micheal Jackson of presidential politics.

donny is an extremely damaged person. his niece, mary trump - a psychologist has some real insight into his psychic, that makes one shutter.

:desk:

how'z about synonyms, 'eh? you know - straight from a thesaurus? will THAT do?

<ahem>

demagogue​

noun as in agitating person

Strongest matches
Strong matches
Thesaurus.com - The world's favorite online thesaurus!

yaaaaaaaaaaa - that has donny written all over it.
Those synonyms you show can be said about every politician we have ever had run for office....

Forum List

Back