Many people think Joe Biden is a demagogue.

I want to hear it from you. Straight from the fascist loser's mouth, so to speak. Can you debate, or are you just a propaganda monkey?

It's your point. If you can't support it -- and you clearly can't -- just admit it. It's not like you're fooling anyone.

You made a crazy claim, you can't back it up. Now you're running and crying, and everyone is laughing at you. So, the usual.
Yes, I still think pedophiles should be prosecuted. Oh, and Biden is a vegetable.

LOL! A news organization calls trump a demagogue and the right wingers have to find something trying to make Biden one. Biden is no demagogue.

JGALT dug up a bunch of right wing kooks, racists like Victor Hanson and loony toons like RFK Jr. It's bullshit.
It's like Trump calling other people liars.
:auiqs.jpg:

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
LOL! A news organization calls trump a demagogue and the right wingers have to find something trying to make Biden one. Biden is no demagogue.

JGALT dug up a bunch of right wing kooks, racists like Victor Hanson and loony toons like RFK Jr. It's bullshit.
JGALT is a MAGA cult member. What did you expect?

Backed up in the link in my OP, Troll.

Admit it. You didn't even read your own link. You were told to copy-and-paste the link, and you obeyed. You didn't see a need to read it.

Yes, it is that obvious. If you had read it, you could summarize it in your own words. You can't.

I know you're expected to meet a big quota of copying Chinese propaganda, but you need to put more effort into each cut-and-paste.

Anyways, see you in November, losers. It's not going to be close, and we're going to savor your loser-tears.

LOL!

Your hurt feelings are precious.

You worship a racist demagogue

Admit it. You didn't even read your own link. You were told to copy-and-paste the link, and you obeyed. You didn't see a need to read it.

Yes, it is that obvious. If you had read it, you could summarize it in your own words. You can't.

I know you're expected to meet a big quota of copying Chinese propaganda, but you need to put more effort into each cut-and-paste.

Anyways, see you in November, losers. It's not going to be close, and we're going to savor your loser-tears.
Try posting something coherent.

Try posting something coherent.
Talking to yourself again?

I know a doctor that may be able to help you. He comes highly recommended.

trump dr.jpg

I want to hear it from you. Straight from the fascist loser's mouth, so to speak. Can you debate, or are you just a propaganda monkey?

It's your point. If you can't support it -- and you clearly can't -- just admit it. It's not like you're fooling anyone.

You made a crazy claim, you can't back it up. Now you're running and crying, and everyone is laughing at you. So, the usual.
You would not know a fascist if one bit you in the face. That's the looney left cover for anyone who disagrees with the left.

This thread is a cry for attention. Would it not be better to post a topic of discussion rather than a troll for attention?

Biden is a senile politician being led around by the nose by progressives in his party.

Many people say Joe Biden is a demagogue. What do you think?

And of course you agree or you wouldn't have started this thread after being spoonfed the bullshit.

It's obvious that the stink of Trump's ass is still on your breath.

Forum List

Back