Time to Face the Truth

not as a slogan. It just described the land recovered in the War
of aggression initiated by (try not to laugh) the UAR in 1967.
Remember the UAR? Poor King Hussein got SUCKED into it
mr. Crust. were you around for the 1967 war? IMO---King
Hussein was a victim of Gamal Abdel Nasser

sure-jan.gif

(I added the bold to make it easier for ya)

There's many more like that, if you're paying attention....
I’ve compiled a list of all posters here who support the genocide. It’s very lengthy. I intended to post all their names as a Hall of Shame, but they’d likely ban me again.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
It's up to the Israeli people to investigate & prosecute Netanyahu for letting the Oct. 7 attacks happen.

His guilt does not exonerate the Gaza Palestinians.
The fact is that Netanyahu created this entire mess. You guys want to pretend this started on October 7th, but it actually started when Netanyahu decided to empower Hamas in order to stop a 2 state solution. So now that Netanyahu created this mess, we are all now supposed to jump on his side and agree to slaughter as many Palestinians it takes until he thinks Hamas is gone. Fuck that.

The fact is that Netanyahu created this entire mess. You guys want to pretend this started on October 7th, but it actually started when Netanyahu decided to empower Hamas in order to stop a 2 state solution. So now that Netanyahu created this mess, we are all now supposed to jump on his side and agree to slaughter as many Palestinians it takes until he thinks Hamas is gone. Fuck that.

Parrot of islamo nazi propaganda----nothing new. The stuff I read
in the 1950s blamed AL NABI ADOLF on da jooooos (written in Syria)

I still have a hard time believing these posters are so cruel and heartless. I’d like to believe they’re just ignorant MFers merely parroting the establishment. They can’t think for themselves.

It makes me ashamed to be an American.

I think it's the brainwashing. I don't know what's inside people's minds, but my guess is that they think they're doing the right thing, getting rid of the Bogeyman. What they don't understand is that the PTSB behind all these wars had a hand in creating the Bogeymen and they intentionally use them, as pawns for their own agendas. That, and the fact that many Americans have never traveled or lived overseas, so if someone is outside of their circle, they DGAF.

That mindset makes me ashamed to be an American too. Heck, the ignorance, gullibility, bigotry and hate makes me ashamed to be a human being.

I think it's the brainwashing. I don't know what's inside people's minds, but my guess is that they think they're doing the right thing, getting rid of the Bogeyman. What they don't understand is that the PTSB behind all these wars had a hand in creating the Bogeymen and they intentionally use them, as pawns for their own agendas. That, and the fact that many Americans have never traveled or lived overseas, so if someone is outside of their circle, they DGAF.

That mindset makes me ashamed to be an American too. Heck, the ignorance, gullibility, bigotry and hate makes me ashamed to be a human being.
what is the topic?

Agreed. It certainly proves the point Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet. Is it any wonder the elite get whatever they want?

Agreed. It certainly proves the point Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet. Is it any wonder the elite get whatever they want?
We may not be the most propagandized as a whole, but there are plenty who are.

We may not be the most propagandized as a whole, but there are plenty who are.
It is clear to me that americans are 'generally' naive but
"most propagandized"? why do you think so?

If you’ve never heard this statement before about Americans, you need to get out more.
I have heard endless statements about Americans because I have interacted with people from all parts of the globe and America. Lots of naive people
in the US ----and even more in the rest of the world. Are you aware of the fact that there are huge numbers of people who are completely illiterate
out there? What people do you consider LEAST propagandized?

JEWISH People in ISRAEL, about half want a new leader, WHO are we to speak for the Jewish people?

I still have a hard time believing these posters are so cruel and heartless. I’d like to believe they’re just ignorant MFers merely parroting the establishment. They can’t think for themselves.

It makes me ashamed to be an American.
So leave.

Hello, suicide hotline….Hold please.

Forum List

Back