Time to Face the Truth

We are talking about events now, as in pro-Pali or pro-Israeli protests on college campuses Rosie.
oh----and I am INFORMING you that the issue is NOT AT ALL NEW---it has, simply, come to be "newsworthy" for the benefit of those who fomented it

oh----and I am INFORMING you that the issue is NOT AT ALL NEW---it has, simply, come to be "newsworthy" for the benefit of those who fomented it
How many hundreds of years do we need to cover? This is getting quite convoluted.

How many hundreds of years do we need to cover? This is getting quite convoluted.
LOL. ^^^ This is the one who just said she treats all groups of people equally. Somehow I don’t recall her having a problem when one of our resident blacktivists gors on and on about 400 years of slavery, and what happened in 1857, and another incident in 1954, and on and on and on.

But with Da JOOS, she doesn’t want to hear about history.

Yup: double standards - the biggest tell of all.

sure-jan.gif

(I added the bold to make it easier for ya)

There's many more like that, if you're paying attention....
And my position is no different today than it was then. From the sea to Pakistan---one giant chunk of glowing green glass would do the world a favor.

You’ve never read her posts on racial IQ inferiority for a start.
What have I ever said, bitch? I may have noted that, as a group, blacks have lower IQ scores, on average. I’ve also noted that blacks, as a group, run faster on average. That’s not racist - it’s factual.

Newsvine said that blacks are genetically superior, and went on and on about dominant genes and recessive genes - repeating that blacks are superior to whites on a genetic level. I didn’t hear you calling HER a racist. More double standards.

I also have said that each person should be judged individually.

I have read you calling her princess on several occasions, though.

That would be tantamount to somebody calling IM2 "BOY" over and over again.
And I don’t even remember about the IQ bit, although I can see where I might have agreed with another poster who brought it up. It’s all about averages. Doesn’t mean that within a specific race, you don’t have many intelligent people. (And dumb ones.)

LOL. ^^^ This is the one who just said she treats all groups of people equally. Somehow I don’t recall her having a problem when one of our resident blacktivists gors on and on about 400 years of slavery, and what happened in 1857, and another incident in 1954, and on and on and on.

But with Da JOOS, she doesn’t want to hear about history.

Yup: double standards - the biggest tell of all.
Oops…did your “racial sensitivity” get triggered again there….too many Blacks in the adverts again? Blacks beating you out for jobs? Every slight and grudge and injustice magnified in your memory?

Hell….going back to the protests…agree or disagree, tbey all have a right to free speech. It’s no different than the “Jews shall not replace us” rightists in Charlottesville (your buddies) or the gay hating Westboro Baptists (don’t know if they are your buddies too)…I don’t care for there message but support their right to speak it. Sunshine is the best remedy for hate.

I have read you calling her princess on several occasions, though.

That would be tantamount to somebody calling IM2 "BOY" over and over again.
She actually doubled down on calling me Princess after someone, maybe you, pointed out it’s an antisemitic slur.

And I don’t even remember about the IQ bit, although I can see where I might have agreed with another poster who brought it up. It’s all about averages. Doesn’t mean that within a specific race, you don’t have many intelligent people. (And dumb ones.)
oh don’t be coy…you made about inferior IQ to bolster your angst about too many Blacks in college (Can’t possibly be merit). That is a common racist trope…no different than the antisemitic tropes you dislike.

Oops…did your “racial sensitivity” get triggered again there….too many Blacks in the adverts again? Blacks beating you out for jobs? Every slight and grudge and injustice magnified in your memory?

Hell….going back to the protests…agree or disagree, tbey all have a right to free speech. It’s no different than the “Jews shall not replace us” rightists in Charlottesville (your buddies) or the gay hating Westboro Baptists (don’t know if they are your buddies too)…I don’t care for there message but support their right to speak it. Sunshine is the best remedy for hate.
There you can again, bitch, distorting what I said.

And wow….are you really piling on to the Jew now! I don’t even know what WestBoro Baptists are, or even what state Wesrboro is in.

Newa flash: You are like Javert.

oh don’t be coy…you made about inferior IQ to bolster your angst about too many Blacks in college (Can’t possibly be merit). That is a common racist trope…no different than the antisemitic tropes you dislike.
I never said too many blacks in college, you GD liar! I said it was racist to use race to decide who gets in and out.

You are so desperate to paint someone who is NOT a racist that you make up things that she never said.

YOU ARE JAVERT.

Forum List

Back