Time to Face the Truth

What have I ever said, bitch? I may have noted that, as a group, blacks have lower IQ scores, on average. I’ve also noted that blacks, as a group, run faster on average. That’s not racist - it’s factual.

Newsvine said that blacks are genetically superior, and went on and on about dominant genes and recessive genes - repeating that blacks are superior to whites on a genetic level. I didn’t hear you calling HER a racist. More double standards.

I also have said that each person should be judged individually.
I remember listening to Chris Rock years ago, and he was brilliant and fearless as usual.

He pointed out that slave owners did not want smart slaves, who would be a threat to them, but big, strong slaves who could work harder. His theory is that the slavers engineered the sorts of pairings they desired.

She actually doubled down on calling me Princess after someone, maybe you, pointed out it’s an antisemitic slur.
You act like a caricature and a stereotype. I’m not the only one that notices. The Jewish people I know don’t behave like that (including my cousin)…maybe because they aren’t rightists.

Just curious…do you oppose the pro-Israel protests or only the pro-Palestinian ones? Do the Palestinians exist as human beings in your eyes? our country is big enough for Blacks, Whites, Jews, Muslims, Christians…and peop,e who’s ethnic background is from Palestine.

You act like a caricature and a stereotype. I’m not the only one that notices
Yes, you and others here carry around various negative Jewish caricatures and stereotypes. Since you see them in Lisa (who you call princess), perhaps you should list these various stereotypes for all to see.

There you can again, bitch, distorting what I said.

And wow….are you really piling on to the Jew now! I don’t even know what WestBoro Baptists are, or even what state Wesrboro is in.

Newa flash: You are like Javert.

Westborough Baptists are a small virulently anti gay group who picketed funerals. They became a symbol on the importance of allowing free speech even if abhorrent and of how to creatively counter it. Look up Matthew Shepherd’s funeral

In a thread by JoeB (who you have referred to by the affectionate term "joey") he is justifying the physical attack of a Jewish woman based upn the fact she had raised a star of David flag. You supported his every statement.

Why do you support physical attacks against Jews for exercising their free speech?

Law enforcement should have beaten and arrested the protestors in the 60s. Maybe others considering protesting would have had second thoughts.

And you forgot to say those thousands of innocent children Israel has murdered are Hamas terrorists. Idiot!
Carrying out military operations in accordance with international law. Hamassholes hiding behind civilians has a consequence...................makes great PR in the media too.

You support palestinians?

Imagine what you would say if China or Russia spent millions to buy American politicians?
LOL....................you ever hear of the Biden family?

Shut the fuck up you Putin loving communist stooge.
Ds like Rs support Israel unconstitutionally. It might have something to do with the millions AIPAC spends to impose Israel’s will on the American people. You likely know nothing about this. Fox didn’t tell you.

Imagine what you would say if China or Russia spent millions to buy American politicians?
They do, xiden has a bought and paid for sticker on him

They do, xiden has a bought and paid for sticker on him
I can’t stand Genocide Joe, but your unhinged and obviously uninformed. You do love his war policies in Gaza and Ukraine. And probably would support him going to war with China and Russia.

Biden continues a policy of confrontation with China. His neocon fanatical Secretary of State was just in China beating the war drums.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
sure-jan.gif

(I added the bold to make it easier for ya)

There's many more like that, if you're paying attention....
Yeah, nuke that fucking shithole and rid the world of this problem once and for all.

Carrying out military operations in accordance with international law. Hamassholes hiding behind civilians has a consequence...................makes great PR in the media too.

You support palestinians?

LOL....................you ever hear of the Biden family?
STFU.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I can’t stand Genocide Joe, but your unhinged and obviously uninformed. You do love his war policies in Gaza and Ukraine. And probably would support him going to war with China and Russia.

Biden continues a policy of confrontation with China. His neocon fanatical Secretary of State was just in China beating the war drums.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS!
Haha xiden has no war policies, other the surrender.

Forum List

Back