Make out sessions with NK good. Dealing wh Iran, bad ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Trump totally ruins a 6 nation deal wh Iran thy stopped their nuke plan. That’s ok with conservatives.

Then how can you be so happy about Trumps constant ass kissing with Kim Jun?

Trump totally ruins a 6 nation deal wh Iran thy stopped their nuke plan. That’s ok with conservatives.

Thanks for pointing out the Iran deal was with 6 nations...interesting how the other 5 nations were unable to hold the deal together without the US.

Still waiting on that nuclear war with the North that all you flakes were predicting.

My guess is this no link BS will be closed soon or headed to your home in the Rubber Room.

6FFBD668-F933-47DE-AC8B-C6F045A09235.jpeg

Still waiting on that nuclear war with the North that all you flakes were predicting.

My guess is this no link BS will be closed soon or headed to your home in the Rubber Room.

There is no requirement to have a link unless you are referring to a specific article

The Iran ''deal'' was a bad deal, that's why Obama didn't ask Congress to ratify it.

Thanks for pointing out the Iran deal was with 6 nations...interesting how the other 5 nations were unable to hold the deal together without the US.

Yes . Cause out sanctions are powerful . foreign companies want access to the US .

Why do I need a link ? It’s a political discussion of two opposing views .

Cuz they wanna make love not war timmy, that was really big back when trump was a limousine liberal.

The Iran ''deal'' was a bad deal, that's why Obama didn't ask Congress to ratify it.

Vs the deal wh have with NK? Like NK is so much better behaved than Iran?

I think Trump is trying to build a relationship with Jung-un with the hope that, eventually, he'll be willing to give up his nukes in exchange for economic aid and security guarantees. It may never happen but it's worth the try.

In 2008 Obama said he was willing to meet with North Korean leadership without any ''preconditions'' to such a meeting. Nobody on the left, particularly not you, complained.

What ''deal'' do we have with NK?

I think Trump is trying to build a relationship with Jung-un with the hope that, eventually, he'll be willing to give up his nukes in exchange for economic aid and security guarantees. It may never happen but it's worth the try.

In 2008 Obama said he was willing to meet with North Korean leadership without any ''preconditions'' to such a meeting. Nobody on the left, particularly not you, complained.

I like how Trump reaches out to NK. I do wish he’d get somthing back . The question is why the 180 when it comes to Iran ?

Could you imagine Trump shaking hands with the ayatollah ?

What ''deal'' do we have with NK?

We don’t . That’s my point .

I like how Trump reaches out to NK. I do wish he’d get somthing back . The question is why the 180 when it comes to Iran ?

Could you imagine Trump shaking hands with the ayatollah ?

Trump campaigned on getting rid of that bogus deal. He did nothing that wasn't expected of him. And how do you know Iran won't cave and make a deal to Trump's approval?

We don’t . That’s my point .

Obama was desperate for a deal with Iran, so desperate that he agreed to a BAD deal in order to be able to claim that he did something (for political points) and, more importantly, to ''kick the can down the road'' (so to speak) so that another, future administration would have to deal with a nuclear Iran. Trump won't do such a thing. Trump isn't interested in scoring political points with a hollow deal that does nothing.

Timmy isn't really interested in policy discussion. Timmy hates Trump and every time he posts it's to bash Trump. Timmy's loyalty is to his far-left masters at the DNC. The DNC could be for or against an Iran deal or a North Korean deal and Timmy, who has no independent thought of his own, would shill for whatever position the DNC supports.

Forum List

Back