Man attacks current girlfriend with axe, after getting out early for stabbing other girlfriend 17 times. Ladies...Something in a 9mm perhaps?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy stabbed his girlfriend with a knife 17 times....was given a 55 year sentence.....was allowed out early.....goes on to try to murder current girlfriend with an axe....

For his next girlfriend......I would suggest something in the 9mm range, maybe even .45......you're going to need it......

florida-man-4_o_4585577.jpg

This guy stabbed his girlfriend with a knife 17 times....was given a 55 year sentence.....was allowed out early.....goes on to try to murder current girlfriend with an axe....

For his next girlfriend......I would suggest something in the 9mm range, maybe even .45......you're going to need it......

I knew this happened in a blue shithole city before I even clicked on the link.

Shows gun control is working

If he had a gun, they would both be dead

Shows gun control is working

If he had a gun, they would both be dead

Not true. You can be bad at killing with a gun the same way you are bad at killing with a knife and an axe.

Guns are not death rays.

Of the 1.1 million times a year Americans use gun for self defense each year, only 238 or so criminals are shot and killed vs. shot and wounded....

Not true. You can be bad at killing with a gun the same way you are bad at killing with a knife and an axe.

Guns are not death rays.

Of the 1.1 million times a year Americans use gun for self defense each year, only 238 or so criminals are shot and killed vs. shot and wounded....
You don’t have to be good at killing to kill someone with a gun
Happens 10,000 times a year

Both those women would be dead if he had a gun

You don’t have to be good at killing to kill someone with a gun
Happens 10,000 times a year

Both those women would be dead if he had a gun

And more than 10, 258 times people are missed....

Forum List

Back