Man did Putin outplay Biden or what

Trump does not have dementia. Joe Biden does. Trump was tested. Biden will avoid being tested. He would likely fail.

Assuming the story about Trump owing money to Russia is true according to Forbes it is no big deal.

***snip***

Whether or not Donald Trump borrowed money from Russia or Russians is interesting, of course it is, but it's economically irrelevant. Given the ease with which the President could refinance any borrowings he does have there's simply no importance here, none.

But The New York Times has an article hidden behind a paywall that says the story is fslse.

And news stories about Trump owing China money are also false.

The problem with fake news is it never goes away.
and demofks eat up fake news like chocolate.

Wow! If my boss agreed to pay and didn't...I'd definitely show up to work!
The US will determine when to send help, which will almost always be always.
With today's communication technology I see no need in tossing in money.
Wow! This is not an agreement between you and your boss. What you care about "tossing in money"
is not the focus, except for you. With today's technology? Are you kidding?

Trump does not have dementia. Joe Biden does. Trump was tested. Biden will avoid being tested. He would likely fail.

Assuming the story about Trump owing money to Russia is true according to Forbes it is no big deal.

***snip***

Whether or not Donald Trump borrowed money from Russia or Russians is interesting, of course it is, but it's economically irrelevant. Given the ease with which the President could refinance any borrowings he does have there's simply no importance here, none.

But The New York Times has an article hidden behind a paywall that says the story is fslse.

And news stories about Trump owing China money are also false.

The problem with fake news is it never goes away.
The problem is that none of it is "fake". Trump can no longer finance with ease, because of his bankruptcies and non-payment. He borrows from Russian oligarchs because that is the only way he can get money. Of course, it is a big deal because he is vulnerable to extortion.
A Chinese company loaned tump millions for his new startup. It is true.
Trump is a con-man and that is not fake news.

Wow! This is not an agreement between you and your boss. What you care about "tossing in money"
is not the focus, except for you. With today's technology? Are you kidding?
What exactly does NATO do with our money?
I hope they don't use it to pay for Internet or Zoom sessions.
It's not like most of these nations have a reputation for technical innovation that the US doesn't.

It's not like most of these nations have a reputation for technical innovation that the US doesn't.

How much do you think we pay to NATO. Who wrote the last check?

Which has nothing to do with the row over defense spending by our EU allies.

The problem is that none of it is "fake". Trump can no longer finance with ease, because of his bankruptcies and non-payment. He borrows from Russian oligarchs because that is the only way he can get money. Of course, it is a big deal because he is vulnerable to extortion.
dude, you act like you have some god like prowess over trump and know everything about him and you know absolutely zero. too fking funny. Your TDSing again. Trump turrets at it's finest right there son.

How much do you think we pay to NATO. Who wrote the last check?

Which has nothing to do with the row over defense spending by our EU allies.
I want actual amounts; I don’t play the statistics game.

I found this article and it may help in our understanding.

Trump Keeps Criticizing US Allies. Here's How NATO's Budget ...​

https://www.businessinsider.com › how-nato-budget-is-...

Dec 2, 2019 — President Donald Trump's rhetoric on the NATO alliance has often been ... Trump would be smart to continue to push but while doing so strive ...

I just linked to articles that said the stories were fake.

I‘ll add another link about China.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back