Man Fatally Stabs His Own Son Over Dirty Dishes

White people acting like animals. People like him should be removed from society. At least he took care of his reproductive mistake. A waste of a human

White people acting like animals. People like him should be removed from society. At least he took care of his reproductive mistake.

What does the fact that he's white got to do with this and it sounds like you're saying that you're glad that he murdered his son.

What does the fact that he's white got to do with this and it sounds like you're saying that you're glad that he murdered his son.
It’s just a fact of the case. I’m not happy nor am I sad. It’s just water seeking a level. Low class pieces of human waste falling victim to natural selection

Last edited:
To me, that guy that we see speak during the clip should've grabbed another sharp object and jammed it into the perpetrator's forehead! Then he wouldn't have to worry about being another murder victim later on.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

We all know that if this story had happened to be about a black family you would’ve creamed your jeans and rushed to make a dozen insinuations about black people being animals

Last edited:
True dat.

Yeah but with all seriousness it's really horrible that it happened.

We all know that if this story had happened to be about a black family you would’ve creamed your jeans and rushed to make a dozen insinuations about black people being animals

Actually usually I do (when it's called for that is) as I'm not going to lie to you but not this time. Race really doesn't have anything to do with a father murdering his own son.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back