🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man hating, America hating left winger turns sons into Trump supporters...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
to be a rebellious individual today...to be the brave resistor of oppression today...the only place to go? Trump land.........to become a supporter of MAGA is now an act of defiance against the oppressive, insane politically correct culture attacking America and normal people values.....and in this article, the author points out how a left wing, social justice warrior nut job has attacked and blamed her own sons.....and placed all of the left wing original sins on their heads...and then wonders why they are turning into normal Americans....

How to Turn Your Son into a MAGA Hat-Wearing Alpha Male (When You Didn't Mean To)

It's the worst nightmare for a "progressive" parent who loves Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton and obsesses over "rape culture." Imagine a woman who spends her entire life trying to mold sons into good feminists who toe the party line, get girls to sign "enthusiastic consent forms" before getting that first kiss, and who generally act like chicks — imagine that mother getting rewarded with two Kekistani converts (wearing MAGA caps). That's the fresh hell that Washington Post blogger Jody Allard finds herself in after trying in vain to raise pajama-wearing, testosterone-deficient, gender-fluid feminists.

How did this happen to a good leftist like Allard? Maybe it's because she publishes things like this about her own sons in the Washington Post.

I never imagined I would raise boys who would become men like these. Men who deny rape culture, or who turn a blind eye to sexism. Men who tell me I’m being too sensitive or that I don’t understand what teenage boys are like....They don’t call each other out when they make sexist jokes or objectify women. It’s too uncomfortable to separate themselves from the pack so they continue to at least dip their toes into toxic masculinity...My sons who hate hearing about their own privilege nestle inside it like a blanket and accuse me of making up its existence. My sons are part of the problem.

Why is the Washington Post allowing this to be done to minor children, one of which suffers from depression?

Imagine what it must feel like to know if you ever end up in court your own mother is going to testify for the prosecution! When your own mom views your natural masculinity as "toxic," it's probably not going to foster a tight relationship or respect for her dearly held belief system. It's sad to imagine teen boys in that terribly awkward time trying to figure out who they are and what their passion is while this woman is flogging them in the newspaper for the sins of rapists (even though they never raped anyone). Lady, high school is hard enough. Maybe you should refrain from blaming the world's ills on your own flesh and blood. But that's just me.

The children of ideological nutjobs see the inconsistencies and contradictory claims of the parents more clearly than anyone else.

It is hardly surprising, especially given the ludicrous state of the ideological left today.

For example, thousands of idiots want to spare a grizzly bear that has a demonstrated predisposition to attack human beings. You can see the same disdain for humanity in the new Planet of the Apes movie, where all the humans are violent nutjobs and only the monkeys are rational.

'We want this bear alive': Thousands rally to save grizzly that's chased humans

The children of ideological nutjobs see the inconsistencies and contradictory claims of the parents more clearly than anyone else.

It is hardly surprising, especially given the ludicrous state of the ideological left today.

For example, thousands of idiots want to spare a grizzly bear that has a demonstrated predisposition to attack human beings. You can see the same disdain for humanity in the new Planet of the Apes movie, where all the humans are violent nutjobs and only the monkeys are rational.

'We want this bear alive': Thousands rally to save grizzly that's chased humans

I had a feeling the movie would be like that...the left can't stop what they do....they have to infect everything, even mindless entertainment...

I had a feeling the movie would be like that...the left can't stop what they do....they have to infect everything, even mindless entertainment...

The leftwing establishment is so riven with self hatred and lunacy that they cannot stop lying and demonstrating their own insanity.

This is why their system of control is crashing to the ground before our eyes today.

The leftwing establishment is so riven with self hatred and lunacy that they cannot stop lying and demonstrating their own insanity.

This is why their system of control is crashing to the ground before our eyes today.

I hope that is true.....they have been trying to remake the world since before 1917....and they almost succeeded here......

Forum List

Back