Man Raises $1.14 M for Charity, Media Digs Up 8 Year Old Tweet to Attack Him

He was 16 at the time.

Any wonder that people have a lower opinion of the media than they do Congress?

WATCH: Man Raises $1Million for Charity! And Media Ruins It Over Ancient Tweets.

In the New Leftist Religion, Racism is an unforgivable offense. There is no absolution and no grace given. It doesn't matter if your Offense happened when you were 15, 12 or 90 with dementia. They will metaphorically burn you at the stake and ruin your life.

They love them some Ultimate Justice our mob Overlords.
Unless you’re a Leftist doing racist black face, then all is forgiven.

I always think that Journalists are just activists posing as journalists.
Maybe sometimes it's just really stupid fucks that failed in their attempt to get a ceramics degree and changed majors.

Michael Jackson donated a million times more than that, literally, at least.

You folks feel the same way about him?

The allegations against Jacko were Child Molestation and Paedophilia, offenses a lot worse than bad language and acting out by an adolescent.

He was 16 at the time.

WATCH: Man Raises $1Million for Charity! And Media Ruins It Over Ancient Tweets.

Young people should realize that everything is on tape or otherwise recorded forever nowadays, and they will never be forgiven or forgotten about unless they are a lib.

I grew up in a different age, when children did all kinds of crazy shit, just like today, but it was forgotten about and not dragged up by their enemies when they reached middle age.

It was a shitty thing for the newspaper to do and it felt more like trying to take him ‘down a notch’ instead of reporting. I am so glad we didn’t have all these social media sites and smart phones when I was wee. I would have been fuuuuuucked!

It was a shitty thing for the newspaper to do and it felt more like trying to take him ‘down a notch’ instead of reporting. I am so glad we didn’t have all these social media sites and smart phones when I was wee. I would have been fuuuuuucked!

The young man lost his future employment and school opportunities by getting involved in charity, but others will learn from his mistake.

Keep a low profile and don't do anything for anyone, if you f'ed up at any time during your misspent youth.

You are trying to compare words and actions and setting them as equivalent?

And actually many people give MJ a pass, made easier now that he is dead.

He was a child molester. Glad he is gone.
No he wasn't.

He was investigated and followed for at least a decade by the FBI and they didn't find anything wrong. Like, at all.

However, I can point out quite a few living child molesters, some of which, I'm certain you're a fan of, right now if you like.

There are numerous accusers, and some of them have gone fully public on what happened.

He was a child molester. Glad he is gone.
No he wasn't.

He was investigated and followed for at least a decade by the FBI and they didn't find anything wrong. Like, at all.

However, I can point out quite a few living child molesters, some of which, I'm certain you're a fan of, right now if you like.
Thread derailment. Please stick to the TOPIC. It isnt Michael Jackson

He was 16 at the time.

Some of these stories are manufactured by the Left. The left are working for Big corporations like Big Pharma. And Bog Pharma wants to make sure that they get paid for their services. And these donations are helping them to get paid for their services. They depend on donations and Obamacare to make sure that they get paid.

But nobody don't pays any attention to what he has done.

upload_2019-9-26_12-8-34.jpeg

upload_2019-9-26_12-9-15.jpeg

Tucker covered this last night.

Apparently the asshat urinalist that did the hit piece on this guy also had some racist (or other non-PC) things he said in the past, and he was fired. Think he was just used as a scapegoat through, the head editor should be fired as well.

The excuse they gave was that they did a “routine background check” and found the old tweets. Ridiculous, they never did a background check on their own leftwing urinalist.

The racist tweet by the way was just a quote from Tosh.0, which Busch beer advertises on. Yet they dropped their relationship with Carson King. Gotta love corporate wokeness.

Forum List

Back