Man sentenced to 6 years and change for shooting at people at a funeral...in merry old England, gun free country..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, this happened last year but he was sentenced this week...to 6 years...for firing a hand gun at people at a funeral...

But...gun control?

He was found guilty of using a ‘self-loading pistol’ to ‘cause fear of violence’ among the crowd at an ‘impromptu wake’ following the ceremony shortly before 7pm.
-----

Witnesses said there were up to four gunshots which sent people running and screaming, with one telling the court he heard a man shouting ‘get him’ and ‘who sent you?’

Umar claims he was acting under ‘pressure’ from others but has refused to disclose further details, the court heard.

Hmmmmm....can any of the anti-gun extremists explain which British gun control law kept this guy, who already had the pistol....from walking into a school, a church, a theater, or a mall?

I'll Wait......

Yeah, this happened last year but he was sentenced this week...to 6 years...for firing a hand gun at people at a funeral...

But...gun control?

He was found guilty of using a ‘self-loading pistol’ to ‘cause fear of violence’ among the crowd at an ‘impromptu wake’ following the ceremony shortly before 7pm.
-----

Witnesses said there were up to four gunshots which sent people running and screaming, with one telling the court he heard a man shouting ‘get him’ and ‘who sent you?’

Umar claims he was acting under ‘pressure’ from others but has refused to disclose further details, the court heard.

Hmmmmm....can any of the anti-gun extremists explain which British gun control law kept this guy, who already had the pistol....from walking into a school, a church, a theater, or a mall?

I'll Wait......
I don't know why you say "Merrie Olde England" --- it's not the English, it's just one of those awful Muslims they have that are always terrorizing people.

Forum List

Back