Manchin endorses Republican Rep. David McKinley in new ad…he’s running against Trump endorsed Rep. Alex Mooney in a heated GOP primary race

Oh yes they can. They're true American patriots!
True American patriots would not launch a half-baked attack on the capital to overthrow the vote of the people, ratified by all the states.

i wonder who is more popular among WV Republicans: Manchin or Trump? it's definitely not the sissy Sen Capito, who is refusing to endorse in the primaries

Manchin holds one of the safest seats in either house so I would not be against him or the power of his endorsement.

Really I'm surprised he hasn't yet jumped parties.

True American patriots would not launch a half-baked attack on the capital to overthrow the vote of the people, ratified by all the states.
Presidential elections are not ratified by the states, only constitutional Amendments.

I'll be glad when the election is over so I can stop seeing all their lame ads and quit getting so much junk mail from them. I have to believe they could have pooled their money that they both have spent on ads and junk mail and paid for a bridge somewhere.

It's understandable why Trump would support Mooney.

Mooney ethics inquiry probes alleged misuse of taxpayer dollars, tampering with investigation - Roll Call

Report: Congressional investigators probe Mooney on new ethics issues

I don't support either but it looks like I will have to take the Republican ballot in the primaries and vote for McKinley. Mooney only moved here because he couldn't win in Maryland and he is corrupt as they come.

Forum List

Back