Manhunt on for suspect who shot and killed Texas deputy

What if he came here illegally under Biden?

Cop killing is a Democraps thingey

This police officer's blood is not even dry and people are using it to make political points a forum.

It is a disgusting thing to do, yet you keep on doing it.

Why is that?

No...the cop died because a criminal, likely one released by democrat party prosecutors and judges over and over again, broke the law....

This police officer's blood is not even dry and people are using it to make political points a forum.

It is a disgusting thing to do

Of course it's political. And you're welcome my Democrat excusing "friend"

Nope, it is a crime, a tragic crime. But for you Nazis everything is political, that is why you embrace the Nazi views.

But most people are not like you, most people do not see a death and think to themselves "how can I use this to win an argument on a political internet forum".

It is a shitty way to live, but it does seem to make you happy so I good for you

We on the right are the masters of our "leaders" I know that's hard for you to understand

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You are nothing but a fucking sheep doing the bidding of your masters.

If you actually had an original thought you would die of fright.

I'll reserve political judgment till after the perp is caught and see his arrest record (if any) and if he was illegally in our country or not.

For now he's just another Harris County scum-bag that killed a officer for no reason.....I hope he gets dead-ed.

It is a disgusting thing to do, yet you keep on doing it.

Why is that?
If this was a white nationalist you guys would be gobblin it up....please......

a cop was assassinated here

If this was a white nationalist you guys would be gobblin it up....please......

a cop was assassinated here

Nope. Sorry, do not project your views on to me.

Yes, a cop was assassinated here and all you care about is politics, his death means nothing to you but a chance to make some political hay on this forum.

Forum List

Back