Many are not ready

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Bill Larkin was saved on the night before he had planned to commit suicide. His testimony is on the thread Testimony of the Believers Post # 22.
He truly loves the Lord, He hears from the Lord and speaks boldly whatever the Lord shows him. Bill had a dream about a Tsunami back several years ago (it may be longer now) that the Lord told him 3 times Canary Islands. Bill also had another dream about a coming famine and what the Lord told him the dream meant. I'll post those when I find them. The message is clear. Many are not ready. Many are not listening.

Last edited:
Bill identifies the time he made this video as 2011. These are two visions the Lord gave him and then gave him the interpretation. Other people have copied Bill's videos and passed them around you tube which explains the earlier dates on some videos being published.

Bill Larkin recorded this video on May 3, 2012. Someone else posted the video and this is a vision the Lord gave Bill about a Tsunami that will hit the east coast some time in the future.

Published on Jun 5, 2016
This was another video Bill Larkin made around 2012-2013, before he was led to shut his Youtube channel down.

a visualization of life's struggles and Jesus as the crutch to get him on the winning side ... good for him and his frail emotions, not as frail for others to succeed otherwise.

a visualization of life's struggles and Jesus as the crutch to get him on the winning side ... good for him and his frail emotions, not as frail for others to succeed otherwise.

Bill Larkin was a New Yorker, construction worker by trade and tough as nails. You've got the wrong guy, Breezewood. You never saw the before. You just got to see the after (after Jesus Christ came in).

Bill Larkin was a New Yorker, construction worker by trade and tough as nails. You've got the wrong guy, Breezewood. You never saw the before. You just got to see the after (after Jesus Christ came in).
You've got the wrong guy, Breezewood.

you patronize to an unhealthy extent Jeremiah, my admission to his accomplishment is sincere it is the link to your religion that will be his next tribulation for his goal to secure his own peace of mind.

Breezewood, did you ever think to search the scriptures that prophesy of the Messiah and then compare those scriptures to the New Testament? Do you have any idea how many Jews have done just that and consequently believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as their Messiah?

You're wasting a lot of precious time in attempting to ridicule me / destroy my threads (for years now) when you could be investigating the truth and therein preventing yourself from going to hell. Think about it.

It's time you gave up. You know you're never going to dissuade me from preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and putting up testimonies and you should know by now that most people aren't paying attention to you anymore.

So stop wasting time and redeem it by purchasing a KJV Bible that you can study.

Returning to the subject of the OP, in this video Bill speaks to worldly Christians. Once again, the message is: Many are not ready.

I believe there are less than a dozen videos that Bill Larkin ever made before he left the internet and went offline in 2012 - 2013. When he deleted his you tube account - the videos were gone. Some people who had saved his videos put them back out there and that is how they were kept on you tube - as I understand it. I'm glad I found this one. What a precious brother in the Lord.

Watch this:

... before he left the internet and went offline in 2012 - 2013. When he deleted his you tube account - the videos were gone.

encouraging, he may have found his peace of mind ... away from the Jeremiah's.

... before he left the internet and went offline in 2012 - 2013. When he deleted his you tube account - the videos were gone.

When shall we expect you to find your peace of mind?

I'm not the one as yourself that sees demons hiding behind doors ... and if you didn't understand I am hopeful for Bill, hopeful he has straightened out his beliefs as he did his other challenge.

Bill Larkin was saved on the night before he had planned to commit suicide. His testimony is on the thread Testimony of the Believers Post # 22.
He truly loves the Lord, He hears from the Lord and speaks boldly whatever the Lord shows him. Bill had a dream about a Tsunami back several years ago (it may be longer now) that the Lord told him 3 times Canary Islands. Bill also had another dream about a coming famine and what the Lord told him the dream meant. I'll post those when I find them. The message is clear. Many are not ready. Many are not listening.

They are ready. They just reject Gods offer.

I'm not the one as yourself that sees demons hiding behind doors ... and if you didn't understand I am hopeful for Bill, hopeful he has straightened out his beliefs as he did his other challenge.

Listen, Breezewood, do yourself a favor and find another thread. No one is seeing demons hiding behind any doors. You sound delusional here. Bill Larkin preached the same message I preach on this board. You must turn to the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved. Repent of your sins, stop sinning, live holy, fast, pray, share the Lord Jesus Christ with others and warn them to come to Jesus Christ before it is too late. That is wise advice. Now let me give you a warning so you'll have the opportunity to avoid God's wrath.

What you are doing is trying to stop the Gospel of Jesus Christ from going forth to those who are desiring to hear from true Christians such as Bill Larkin. What you are doing is provoking the Lord to anger. The Lord warns you, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. The Word of God tells us that God counts it a righteous thing to recompense with tribulation those who trouble His children. Do not provoke the Lord to anger, Breezewood. Stop trying to trouble me, stop trying to trouble Bill Larkin and those who are reading on this thread. You are provoking the Lord to anger. Do not be foolish. Heed this warning.

Forum List

Back