Many millions of Muslims 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world', says Tony Blair

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Many non-Muslims are perfectly comfortable with what's happening in Europe.

Which is pretty fascinating to watch.
Really? Who would they be? Who are the non-Muslims who have expressed support in any way for the Brussels attack?
Wow.

Where did I mention the Brussels attack? Show me.

Seriously, I'm amazed at how often you lie. I wonder if you're like this in real life.

Do you even realize it?

Really? Who would they be? Who are the non-Muslims who have expressed support in any way for the Brussels attack?
Wow.

Seriously, I'm amazed at how often you lie. I wonder if you're like this in real life.

Do you even realize it?

Unless it moved overnight I'm pretty sure Brussels is still in Europe.

Wow.

Do you even realize it?

You didn't answer my question.

Do you realize how often you lie?

Simple question, yes or no.

Wow.

Do you even realize it?

People like him are far more numerous than people like you.

And most of them are going to vote for HIllary.

Just saying.

Wow.

Do you even realize it?

What's the lie?

Wow.

Do you even realize it?

Just saying.
I'm fascinated by that behavior, I must admit.

I'd love to see the mental schematic that takes people like that from one place to the next.

Wow.

Do you even realize it?

Just saying.
I'm fascinated by that behavior, I must admit.

I'd love to see the mental schematic that takes people like that from one place to the next.

You mentioned happenings in Europe in the context of a thread about Islamist terrorism but you meant to exclude the terrorist attacks themselves?

Why didn't you say that?

Wow.

Do you even realize it?

What's the lie?
I already pointed it out. You pretended I was talking about Brussels.

You do this stuff constantly.

And I completely believe that you don't see your lies. I think you're being perfectly sincere when you claim innocence.

Absolutely fascinating to watch.

Rejecting arguments that Isis is simply "tens of thousands of brainwashed crazies," he continued: "[Isis] does not seek dialogue but dominance. It cannot therefore be contained. It has to be defeated."

To mitigate against such attacks, the ex-PM argued for "active on-the-ground military support" for Arab armies, stating that Isis "have to be crushed."

Tony Blair thinks many millions of Muslims are 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world'

He is correct in light of the fact that we've met with only failure on a massive scale when it comes to the military's attempt to turn tens of thousands of third world arab muslim shithole people into soldiers loyal to whatever country they reside in.

They don't think like we do.

Wow.

Do you even realize it?

What's the lie?

And I completely believe that you don't see your lies. I think you're being perfectly sincere when you claim innocence.

Based on the actual content of your statement, and its context, you were talking about Brussels.

So now that you wish to claim you weren't, why don't you go ahead and specify what you meant in that generalization,

instead of namecalling like a child.

What happenings in Europe, specifically, are so many non-Muslims content with, that you find fascinating?

Blair's an evil NWO Globaiist Elite piece of shite. The 'War on Terror' = Permanent War. It's a war designed to go on forever. There is no winning or losing. It's right out of Orwell's 1984.

Years ago Blair boasted about opening the Immigration flood gates so he could stick it to the 'Racist' Tories. It was all planned. He created the awful mess we're seeing in Great Britain and much of Western Europe. Permanent War and civil unrest keeps the Sheeple in fear. Most will accept almost any degradation the Government forces on them. Blair can go to hell.

Wow.

Do you even realize it?

What's the lie?

Based on the actual content of your statement, and its context, you were talking about Brussels.

So now that you wish to claim you weren't, why don't you go ahead and specify what you meant in that generalization,

instead of namecalling like a child.

What happenings in Europe, specifically, are so many non-Muslims content with, that you find fascinating?
"Namecalling like a child"?

Where?

My goodness, you really are quite a study.

Rejecting arguments that Isis is simply "tens of thousands of brainwashed crazies," he continued: "[Isis] does not seek dialogue but dominance. It cannot therefore be contained. It has to be defeated."

To mitigate against such attacks, the ex-PM argued for "active on-the-ground military support" for Arab armies, stating that Isis "have to be crushed."

Tony Blair thinks many millions of Muslims are 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world'
The cult of Islam the most violent world is ever known, of course it is incompatible with other faiths... Lol
This is their God....
Muhammad: The false prophet of Islam was a child molester
The so called prophet of Islam married a 6 year old and had sex with her when she was 9 years old. Here are some Islamic references that prove that Muhammad was a child molester pervert who liked little girls:
11111-mom-pedi.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

Narrated ‘Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage (had sex) when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 64

‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Muslim 8. 3310

Narrated ‘Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage (had sex) when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that ‘Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).” what you know of the Quran (by heart)’ Bukhari 7. 62. 65

Narrated ‘Ursa:The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her (had sex with her) while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 88

Muhammad had a fetish of 6-9 year olds playing with dolls before he had sex with them:

Narrated ‘Aisha:I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah’s Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for ‘Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Bukhari 8. 73.151

I truly believe that Islam isn't compatible with Western Democracy. Islam is a religion of conquest and domination. It's only tolerant of other faiths after it has conquered and forced all to submit to Islamic-rule.

Islam has to be the the dominant controlling faith, before it can offer tolerance. And that's very different from religions like Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, or Hinduism. It can offer you tolerance, but only after you submit.

Forum List

Back