Many millions of Muslims 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world', says Tony Blair

Rejecting arguments that Isis is simply "tens of thousands of brainwashed crazies," he continued: "[Isis] does not seek dialogue but dominance. It cannot therefore be contained. It has to be defeated."

To mitigate against such attacks, the ex-PM argued for "active on-the-ground military support" for Arab armies, stating that Isis "have to be crushed."

Tony Blair thinks many millions of Muslims are 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world'

He is correct in light of the fact that we've met with only failure on a massive scale when it comes to the military's attempt to turn tens of thousands of third world arab muslim shithole people into soldiers loyal to whatever country they reside in.

They don't think like we do.

And another thing. How would you guys feel if the russians were over here training us to be loyal to whatever puppet government they set up, to benefit the mutherland ?

Not very cooperative, I'm sure.

Someone should ask Blair why he dismantled Britain's Immigration System. If he truly believed that about Islam, why did he open the Immigration flood gates to them? I wouldn't trust Blair on anything. He is an evil NWO Globalist Elite pig.

Last edited:
Unless it moved overnight I'm pretty sure Brussels is still in Europe.
You didn't answer my question.

Do you realize how often you lie?

Simple question, yes or no.

What's the lie?
I already pointed it out. You pretended I was talking about Brussels.

You do this stuff constantly.

And I completely believe that you don't see your lies. I think you're being perfectly sincere when you claim innocence.

Absolutely fascinating to watch.

Based on the actual content of your statement, and its context, you were talking about Brussels.

So now that you wish to claim you weren't, why don't you go ahead and specify what you meant in that generalization,

instead of namecalling like a child.

What happenings in Europe, specifically, are so many non-Muslims content with, that you find fascinating?
"Namecalling like a child"?

Where?

My goodness, you really are quite a study.

Calling me a liar when I didn't lie.

I truly believe that Islam isn't compatible with Western Democracy. Islam is a religion of conquest and domination. It's only tolerant of other faiths after it has conquered and forced all to submit to Islamic-rule.

Islam has to be the the dominant controlling faith, before it can offer tolerance. And that's very different from religions like Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, or Hinduism. It can offer you tolerance, but only after you submit.

Why then is the largest Muslim country in the world, Indonesia, able to have a successful constitutional democracy?

What's the lie?

And I completely believe that you don't see your lies. I think you're being perfectly sincere when you claim innocence.

Based on the actual content of your statement, and its context, you were talking about Brussels.

So now that you wish to claim you weren't, why don't you go ahead and specify what you meant in that generalization,

What happenings in Europe, specifically, are so many non-Muslims content with, that you find fascinating?

Where?

That's not name-calling, sorry. But nice try there.

And I absolutely believe that you believe you don't lie.

That's what's so fascinating about your behavior.

You're one of my favorite amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological studies here.

Unless it moved overnight I'm pretty sure Brussels is still in Europe.

What's the lie?

Where?

I notice that you now won't specify what 'happenings' in Europe you were talking about.

What's the lie?

Where?

That's not name-calling, sorry. But nice try there.

And I absolutely believe that you believe you don't lie.

That's what's so fascinating about your behavior.

You're one of my favorite amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological studies here.

You can't tell me what the lie was. You referred to things happening in Europe. The Brussels attack just happened.
To logically assume you were referring to that is not a lie. At worst it's an incorrect assumption.

Now that you won't say what you were referring to, I'm more inclined to believe that you are the one who is lying.

What's the lie?

Where?

I notice that you now won't specify what 'happenings' in Europe you were talking about.
Don't need to. You appear to be the only person who can't think of anything outside of the Brussels attacks, and your opinion is of no value.

Rejecting arguments that Isis is simply "tens of thousands of brainwashed crazies," he continued: "[Isis] does not seek dialogue but dominance. It cannot therefore be contained. It has to be defeated."

To mitigate against such attacks, the ex-PM argued for "active on-the-ground military support" for Arab armies, stating that Isis "have to be crushed."

Tony Blair thinks many millions of Muslims are 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world'

If the strategy would have been to "contain" the Germans and the Japanese, World War II would still be going full blast.

ISIS needs to be completely, humiliatingly and totally destroyed. Mecca and Medina should be the new Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

What's the lie?

Where?

Don't need to. You appear to be the only person who can't think of anything outside of the Brussels attacks, and your opinion is of no value.

So you can't name anything you were referring to specifically when you made the statement?

that's hilarious.

If the strategy would have been to "contain" the Germans and the Japanese, World War II would still be going full blast.

ISIS needs to be completely, humiliatingly and totally destroyed. Mecca and Medina should be the new Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Your hatred is boring.

Did you notice what else Blair said?

Asked by a CNN interviewer in October 2015 whether he thought the invasion of Iraq was a "principle cause" of the rise of Isis, he said:

"I think there are elements of truth in that... Of course you can't say that those of us who removed Saddam in 2003 bear no responsibility for the situation in 2015."

Blair blames himself and Bush for the rise of ISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where?

So you can't name anything you were referring to specifically when you made the statement?

that's hilarious.
And you do it yet again. You literally can't help yourself. That's not what I said.

And DING!

As the USMB King of the Straw Man, you are aware that you allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, at which time I will decide whether to respond.

Wow.

Where?

that's hilarious.
And you do it yet again. You literally can't help yourself. That's not what I said.

And DING!

As the USMB King of the Straw Man, you are aware that you allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, at which time I will decide whether to respond.

Wow.

You always lose the argument with the same flourish.

Many millions of Muslims 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world', says Tony Blair

No, he said they hold a viewpoint that is incompatible with the modern world. That does not make them all terrorists. The Amish hold a viewpoint that is incompatible with the modern world, too.

ISIS is not many millions. It is 20 to 30 thousand. And I agree it has to be defeated.

And those "Arab armies" are...?

Muslims.

And that is precisely who I have been arguing for some time should be fighting ISIS on the ground.

Your hatred is boring.

It is not hatred, but seeing historical examples that being nice to bullies and killers gets you nowhere. The hatred Muslims have for you is so "boring" it can - and will - kill you. Your pretense of being nice to them might buy you a minute of grace.

Isn't it true? France had to print up cartoons showing ignorant backward fundamentally incompetent Syrian refugees that it's not nice to rape white women.

The quotes in the OP article from Tony Blair are separate snippets, not even a whole sentence, which are filled in between with the words of the reporter. This makes the "quotes" highly suspect. I would like to see the full context of what Blair said.

For instance, here is Tony Blair in 2014:

At this point it must again be emphasised: it is not Islam itself that gives rise to this ideology. It is an interpretation of Islam, actually a perversion of it which many Muslims abhor. There used to be such interpretations of Christianity which took us years to eradicate from our mainstream politics.

The reason that this ideology is dangerous is that its implementation is incompatible with the modern world – politically, socially, and economically. Why? Because the way the modern world works is through connectivity. Its essential nature is pluralist. It favours the open-minded.\

Notice the "many Muslims" and "incompatible with the modern world" phrases which the OP attempted to use Blair to smear Muslims with, and yet in context it is clear Blair is saying this is a perversion of Islam and does not come from Islam. He made it clear the "many Muslims" ABHOR this perversion.

"There used to be such interpretations of Christianity which took us years to eradicate from our mainstream politics."

Last edited:
I truly believe that Islam isn't compatible with Western Democracy. Islam is a religion of conquest and domination. It's only tolerant of other faiths after it has conquered and forced all to submit to Islamic-rule.

Islam has to be the the dominant controlling faith, before it can offer tolerance. And that's very different from religions like Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, or Hinduism. It can offer you tolerance, but only after you submit.

Why then is the largest Muslim country in the world, Indonesia, able to have a successful constitutional democracy?

It's not a Western Democracy. It has much different cultural beliefs and practices. And it's also a Muslim Nation. Islam does offer some tolerance, but only if one submits to Islamic-rule. So basically, if you want tolerance from it, you'll have to submit first.

Islam has always been about conquest and domination. Muhammad was not a peace-lover like Jesus and Buddha. So I don't know why so many believe it's a 'Religion of Peace.' Not sure how that myth came about. It's very difficult for Muslims to assimilate to Western beliefs and cultures. Western Europe's Left just didn't understand the religion, when it opened the Immigration flood gates.

The cult of Islam the most violent world is ever known, of course it is incompatible with other faiths... Lol
This is their God....
Muhammad: The false prophet of Islam was a child molester
The so called prophet of Islam married a 6 year old and had sex with her when she was 9 years old. Here are some Islamic references that prove that Muhammad was a child molester pervert who liked little girls:
11111-mom-pedi.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

Narrated ‘Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage (had sex) when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 64

‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Muslim 8. 3310

Narrated ‘Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage (had sex) when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that ‘Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).” what you know of the Quran (by heart)’ Bukhari 7. 62. 65

Narrated ‘Ursa:The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her (had sex with her) while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 88

Muhammad had a fetish of 6-9 year olds playing with dolls before he had sex with them:

Narrated ‘Aisha:I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah’s Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for ‘Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Bukhari 8. 73.151

if he was phedophile .why his first wife had 40 years old ?
+
bukhari isnt koran. buklhari is hadith .
hadith can be true or lie
.for example based on some hadith.ayeshe was 13 .no 6 or 9

and 13 was normal age for marriage. even 150 years ago.maybe your grandfather did it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back