Many White Nationalists are Social Darwinists like the Nazis but they are hypocrites

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
A) They believe the rights come from might, and you have the right to what you take to be your right, they dont believe in human rights or univeral rights. Like that the indians had no rights because they were conquered and who conquers wins.
B) They are bottom feeders in society, and as bottom feeder you cant be a social darwinist or you are suicidal, that shows when they get arrested or kicked out of Twitter, Facebook etc. then they act like the whiniest victims.

Conclusion: Why they act as whiny victims if they are social darwinists?

I oppose White Nationalism. I am Jewish.

I oppose Social Darwinism 100% -- I have Moderate Autism and Moderate Depression.

I am also not Progressive -- I am Independent.

Mort...What a crock of shit!!!!!!!!

Make a list of what you wouldn't have if it wasn't for white people. Let me start you out:
The computer you condemn whites with
electric
cars
and on and on and on and on.

Don't buy into the white is bad liberal bullshit. I thought you had better sense...

A) They believe the rights come from might, and you have the right to what you take to be your right, they dont believe in human rights or univeral rights. Like that the indians had no rights because they were conquered and who conquers wins.
B) They are bottom feeders in society, and as bottom feeder you cant be a social darwinist or you are suicidal, that shows when they get arrested or kicked out of Twitter, Facebook etc. then they act like the whiniest victims.

Conclusion: Why they act as whiny victims if they are social darwinists?
You're an ignorant, stupid piece of shit

The White Nationalists are a fringe group of racists at the bottom, and a relatively small group at that. Best we just ignore them.

Forum List

Back