Mao's America according to survior Xi Van Fleet.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Pay atten Americans. We are at that point. The weaponizing of all agencies & schools. Sabotaging the economy. Journalists in bed with politicians. u lose freedom there is only one way to get it back

And Joe has allowed a Chinese army to cross illegally into our nation... it will come out one day that Biden was compromised...

And Joe has allowed a Chinese army to cross illegally into our nation... it will come out one day that Biden was compromised...
They are either full blown committed mao marxist commies or their souls have long been destroyed by their corruption and they are all blackmailed or compromised people sitting in power. To do the bidding of their puppet masters controlling the strings. We hardly see any of them.

Country is finished and we allowed it due to our passivity and thinking flag waving country songs would be enough.

We allowed them to use us punching bags and they've been doing it so long that they expected another limp wristed soft PC rino posing a conservative.

Whenever anyone punches back and their usual tactics of accuse accuse accuse don't work, well they need to use the law enforcement agencies who only enforce the the protection of their democrat overlords. All useful idiots who love the pomp and circumstance and their places of importance.

It's a giant show. Try to get yourselves prepared for what coming. I am really trying to be better. I know it's not enough. I have to keep striving forward. Begging Christ for mercy daily. Eternity is at stake. This world is nothing but pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back