Marchers brave impending blizzard to stand for ‘life’

OK, well I'm the guy trying to save babies, and you are the guy killing babies.

In any movie, TV show, or role playing game, I'm the hero and you are the villain.

In any movie, TV show, or role playing game, I'm the hero and you are the villain.
I don't promote abortion, I think it is a sin, but I don't write some sins into law.

Are you going to propose divorce be illegal too? Because Jesus Christ says divorce is the same as adultery.

I don't promote abortion, I think it is a sin, but I don't write some sins into law.

Are you going to propose divorce be illegal too? Because Jesus Christ says divorce is the same as adultery.
Shame on you. You are a bad example of what it means to be a Christian.

Jesus actually said to cut off personal body parts if the jewish essene in his cult looked at someone with normal biological interest.

Last edited:

Well if you believe the bible god who is also jesus killed lots of innocent babies

March for Life: Thousands brave impending blizzard to stand for ‘life’

Liberals, you are wrong about abortion. Your support for the genocidal murder of unborn babies discredits everything else you stand for.
This fails as a straw man fallacy, a ridiculous lie.

Abortion is not 'murder,' an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby.'

To acknowledge and defend a woman's right to privacy is not to 'support' abortion.

Indeed, liberals oppose abortion, and seek its end; the conflict with conservatives is how to end the practice, where most on the right seek to 'ban' abortion, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

The solution to end abortion must comport with the Constitution and its case law, something 'banning' abortion does not do.

Bravo. It take a brave person to stand up for the unborn human beings being destroyed by the MILLIONS.

And then I saw where that OBama was out celebrating with the butcher from PP dancing on the graves of those they helped in killing.

there is something very wrong with the people in that so called: progressive/dem party/

We should start referring to them as the: the party of DEATH

Forum List

Back