Marianne Williamson Will Win Dem Nomination Because Of Her Foreign Policy Expertise

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
B54410A2-747D-4119-8C95-B0D8B60A3B82.jpeg

She’s a gal who understands how the world works:

upload_2019-7-1_21-5-17.jpeg

Marianne Williamson on Twitter

:spinner:

I saw that bitch on the debates; I thought she had been smoking the ganga ........... she is high as a bird .........

LMAO:
Republican strategist Jeff Roe, who ran the 2016 presidential campaign for Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, posted a tweet at the end of the second debate on Thursday night calling on Republicans to donate $1 to Williamson’s campaign.

“Please, calling on all republicans to go to Marianne Williamson for President | Join the Evolution and donate $1 to keep this vibrant democrat on the debate stage. One debate performance is not enough. #DemDebate2020,” he tweeted.

Republicans donate to Marianne Williamson's campaign to keep her in the Democratic debates - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

LMAO:
Republican strategist Jeff Roe, who ran the 2016 presidential campaign for Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, posted a tweet at the end of the second debate on Thursday night calling on Republicans to donate $1 to Williamson’s campaign.

“Please, calling on all republicans to go to Marianne Williamson for President | Join the Evolution and donate $1 to keep this vibrant democrat on the debate stage. One debate performance is not enough. #DemDebate2020,” he tweeted.

Republicans donate to Marianne Williamson's campaign to keep her in the Democratic debates - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
She is truly a gift to Republicans.

I can see her in Stalingrad as the Germans surround the city.

TIME FOR A GROUP HUG!!!

She is fantastic. If the rest of the democrats were at least as good hearted as she is, they might have a chance. Instead it's all about hating America, Americans and whites, and let's not even talk about the big demon, the God-Emperor.

Forum List

Back