Marijuana decriminalization officially takes effects in new mexico

You know, generally speaking, most places where it's legal (like CO) don't allow marijuana to be smoked in public places. You can smoke in your yard, on your front porch, or in your house, but you aren't supposed to be smoking in public places. I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
It already is a problem. I have to keep an air filtration mask with me.
Most often it comes out of cars on the road.
I had to cancel a hotel room recently because of pot smoke wafting into my room the at the ‘smoke free’ hotel.
I’ve written my state reps twice already and I’m being ignored.
Pretty scary scenario.
you are being ignored because you come off as pretty extreme....air filtration mask...
Yes. Air filtration mask to prevent contact issues.
You’re ignorant.
This Is Why Smoking Weed Causes Depersonalization Disorder

Cannabis, marijuana, weed, pot, anxiety and panic attacks
like i said....extreme.....
More common than peanut, shellfish or penicillin allergies.
You might be setting yourself up for jail time.
jail time?...you will have to explain that one....

Those who blow their pot smoke in public near me will be met with insecticide spray in the face.
Hey, Raid is legal, right?

You know, generally speaking, most places where it's legal (like CO) don't allow marijuana to be smoked in public places. You can smoke in your yard, on your front porch, or in your house, but you aren't supposed to be smoking in public places. I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
I had to cancel a hotel room recently because of pot smoke wafting into my room the at the ‘smoke free’ hotel.
Pretty scary scenario.
You should probably see a doctor for this problem. Severe germaphobla is not healthy.
I have. So have friends who have had the same reaction.
Pot causes serious problems for some people.
Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?
It's not that I don't comprehend. I just don't give a shit.
So you’re a psychopath.
You don’t care if you screw with a kid’s safety? Younger developing brains are at most risk.

Pretty scary scenario.
you are being ignored because you come off as pretty extreme....air filtration mask...
You’re ignorant.

Reckless endangerment.
The ignorance is astounding. And fostered by the pot lobby.
You’re a dupe.

You’re ignorant.

Reckless endangerment.
You’re a dupe.
who am i recklessly endangering?....

Reckless endangerment.
You’re a dupe.
Anyone who you subject to your pot smoke.
Just as if I spray insecticide into your breathing air.

I've been buying my pot off of politically protected deep cover confidential informants for decades. Legalize it, don't legalize it. It really doesn't make a difference. That's the way we do things in Mississippi.

Reckless endangerment.
You’re a dupe.
if anyone is subjected to my pot smoke they are doing it with me....for a guy who "claims" he smoked pot you sure are clueless about it....

Reckless endangerment.
You’re a dupe.
if anyone is subjected to my pot smoke they are doing it with me....for a guy who "claims" he smoked pot you sure are clueless about it....
Dumbass intolerant one, people have different reactions. Do you want people smoking their PCP with you?

Reckless endangerment.
You’re a dupe.
Dumbass intolerant one, people have different reactions. Do you want people smoking their PCP with you?
hey dipshit,if the person with me is being subjected to my pot smoke its because they are probably doing it with me.....and you smoked pot before?....

Reckless endangerment.
You’re a dupe.
hey dipshit,if the person with me is being subjected to my pot smoke its because they are probably doing it with me.....and you smoked pot before?....
Moron, I’m not with person in the car next to my at the intersection. I’m not in the band sharing the green room with me at the gig. I’m not with any of the idiots on the mall having their smoke-in.
You and jaxassle, et al, are setting yourselves up for some bad, bad karma.

Moron, I’m not with person in the car next to my at the intersection. I’m not in the band sharing the green room with me at the gig. I’m not with any of the idiots on the mall having their smoke-in.
sorry its illegal and not a good idea to smoke and drive.....and its illegal to smoke in public....got anything else?...

sorry its illegal and not a good idea to smoke and drive.....and its illegal to smoke in public....got anything else?...
I’d like to think you’re right about that. Seems simple enough. But it’s not being enforced.
The two times I’ve called police on this, the first time they refused to follow up (and that was a DUI) and told me it was ‘philosophical’ and ‘inevitable’.
The second time they never even showed up.

I’d like to think you’re right about that. Seems simple enough. But it’s not being enforced.
The two times I’ve called police on this, the first time they refused to follow up (and that was a DUI) and told me it was ‘philosophical’ and ‘inevitable’.
The second time they never even showed up.
and if i may ask....what did you call the police for?....

Forum List

Back