Marilyn Manson giving this election a pass

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Well YEAH!!!

Seems he agrees w/ my siggie

Marilyn Manson not planning to vote in presidential election
"I don't find either candidate to my liking, so I choose to stand out of this one," he said. "And I don't think that's a coward's stance. A lot of people might say that. I just don't really want to be a part of this piece of history.

Does anyone, ANYONE in this great nation think that the two contenders are "the most qualified people in the country" to be President? :doubt: I don't.

Last edited:
hey Aaron while i got your attention....have you seen the Doctor Strange preview?...

There are a couple aren't there? Or is there a newer one that's come out recently?
might be 2.....once again they politically correctasized it......

Really? I had heard the opposite. That they had caught some flack for the lack of Asians in it.
Baron Mordo is no longer a bald Asian guy,now from what i seen he is a bald black guy.....and the best yet,the Ancient one is no longer an old Asian guy,he is a woman now......played by a Brit.....

hey Aaron while i got your attention....have you seen the Doctor Strange preview?...

There are a couple aren't there? Or is there a newer one that's come out recently?

Really? I had heard the opposite. That they had caught some flack for the lack of Asians in it.
Baron Mordo is no longer a bald Asian guy,now from what i seen he is a bald black guy.....and the best yet,the Ancient one is no longer an old Asian guy,he is a woman now......played by a Brit.....

Normally I'd send you a PM so as not to derail a thread with comic book talk but... this is a Dottie thread.

So...

I've heard the Infinity Wars is going to be condensed into one movie now. What the next will be I have no idea. I'm praying for the Secret Wars.

Well YEAH!!!

Seems he agrees w/ my siggie

Marilyn Manson not planning to vote in presidential election
"I don't find either candidate to my liking, so I choose to stand out of this one," he said. "And I don't think that's a coward's stance. A lot of people might say that. I just don't really want to be a part of this piece of history.

Does anyone, ANYONE in this great nation think that the two contenders are "the most qualified people in the country" to be President? :doubt: I don't.
At this point, I'm also going to pass.

Normally I'd send you a PM so as not to derail a thread with comic book talk but... this is a Dottie thread.

So...

I've heard the Infinity Wars is going to be condensed into one movie now. What the next will be I have no idea. I'm praying for the Secret Wars.
yea who cares about dottie.....one movie?....a lot will be left out.....

Forum List

Back