🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marine veteran streaks at Astros game in American flag underwear as security collides

White people are fucking weird and I am not just talking about the fool that went streaking. They think a clown running around a stadium with a flag on his ass and genitals is bad ass but if a player kneels then thats disrespectful. SMDH

White people are fucking weird and I am not just talking about the fool that went streaking. They think a clown running around a stadium with a flag on his ass and genitals is bad ass but if a player kneels then thats disrespectful. SMDH

Do you think MindWars is representative of whites? Do you think she's representative of any group, really, other than maybe conspiracy theorists? :p

Do you think MindWars is representative of whites? Do you think she's representative of any group, really, other than maybe conspiracy theorists? :p

Coming from an arrested developement idiot who still has a cartoon chracter as their avatar, Which literally proves your mental mentality level.

At least i'm on planet reality.

Coming from an arrested developement idiot who still has a cartoon chracter as their avatar, Which literally proves your mental mentality level.

At least i'm on planet reality.

My minion avi "literally proves [my] mental mentality level," huh? :rofl:

Looks like he was arrested by white people.

Btw, I agree blacks should kneel before crowds of whites. That's respectful, not disrespectful.

It's a kenning for patriotism, thing. Dig if you will a vision of Uncle Sam, tattered Flag in hand, crossing that same field emblazoned by detonating, meteoric, incoming grapeshot; Streaking man=Uncle Sam.

Now, dig if you will an image of James D. Jeffers lowering Old Glory down the mast of an American Sloop-of-war, and then hoisting the Union Jack. The picture isn't pretty.

I agree that wearing our national flag as a diaper is about as disrespectful as you can get. I'm waiting for the hue and cry from Republicans about its negative effect on our troops,....and waiting....and waiting....and waiting...

Don't you have to be completely naked in order to be labeled a person who streaks?

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

(VIDEOS) Marine veteran streaks at Astros game in American Flag underwear as security collides
The July 27th MLB baseball game between the Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers was, to the apparent glee of the fans, interrupted by Marine veteran Chris Blanco streaking across the field.

LMAO!!! Now that is amazing bad ass, and hats off to him . SEMPER FI MARINE SEMPER FI...

Gee, if only Colin Kaepernick had worn a flag diaper as he kneeled he would have gotten a standing ovation. Or is the Blanco guy more respectful because he wore the flag diaper AFTER the anthem was played?

(VIDEOS) Marine veteran streaks at Astros game in American Flag underwear as security collides
The July 27th MLB baseball game between the Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers was, to the apparent glee of the fans, interrupted by Marine veteran Chris Blanco streaking across the field.

LMAO!!! Now that is amazing bad ass, and hats off to him . SEMPER FI MARINE SEMPER FI...

Gee, if only Colin Kaepernick had worn a flag diaper as he kneeled he would have gotten a standing ovation. Or is the Blanco guy more respectful because he wore the flag diaper AFTER the anthem was played?

coming from someone who doesn't give a rats ass about hte flag and would burn it Mmmk.

coming from someone who doesn't give a rats ass about hte flag and would burn it Mmmk.

MindWars, you are a first rate jumper-to-wrong-conclusions. But I am guessing you are an equal opportunity accuser against anybody who isn't a clone of you.

Forum List

Back