mark levin is a (an) .......

i don't care much for levin, he should think about passing the torch...

Caller to Levin: I'm calling about Article II Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution... eligibility for the presidency... -SHUT DOWN- Levin to Caller: Thank you for your call! Let's move along... That's not what you told the call screener what you wanting to speak.... And I'm really not in the mood to deal with the birthers. Whether it's Ted Cruz or Obama. Call Alex Jones!
Read more at Missing Mark Levin Confronted About Article II Presidential Eligibility Requirement - Birther Report

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Justice Clarence Thomas We re evading eligibility

Missing Mark Levin Confronted About Article II Presidential Eligibility Requirement - Birther Report

That's just standard for almost all the talkers I know. If someone lies to the call screener about the topic they wish to discuss, that caller is out of there. Immediately booted.

It's not a free for all. Callers don't get to choose the topic with the exception of Rush's " Open Line Fridays".

And that's how it should be. After all, it's their shows and their topics.

I've read them, they're just standard right-wing talking points.

Right-wing talking points?

1. Impose Congressional term limits
  2. Repeal the Seventeenth Amendment, returning the election of Senators to state legislatures
  3. Impose term limits for Supreme Court Justices and restrict judicial review
  4. Require a balanced budget and limit federal spending and taxation
  5. Define a deadline to file taxes (one day before the next federal election)
  6. Subject federal departments and bureaucratic regulations to reauthorization and review
  7. Create a more specific definition of the Commerce Clause
  8. Limit eminent domain powers
  9. Allow states to more easily amend the Constitution
  10. Create a process where two-thirds of the states can nullify federal laws
  11. Require photo ID to vote and limit early voting
Obvious he didn't read them.

Forum List

Back