🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Markets remove pro-America items

America is stuck with low prices at Walmart that sells goods made in China almost exclusively. Made in America products just can't compete. The consumer doesn't have a choice anymore.

And frankly, as the fight goes on, it's strengthened by China's policy of competing by producing more and more of the the highest quality goods!

Nobody is "stuck" with anything.

If you don't want Chinese made products, DON'T BUY THEM! Yes, it IS that simple!!!

The BEST, FASTEST, and EASIEST way for consumers to show companies they have the power, is to STOP BUYING THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. It's ALWAYS been this way. And it's been proven to work.

You can find the SAME products made in the USA or from other countries, but you won't be paying the cheap price for them. They will last longer than the cheap Chinese shit though, so you will be getting your moneys worth.

Where do you shop in Canada, duck?
I shop at various different places depending on my needs. Mostly Canadian Tire for hardware and automotive. I consciously try to not buy American made goods and I find that mostly everything I need is either Canadian made or is made in China or other Asian markets. Even many food items can be Chinese now instead of American. China can get a head of lettuce here and on the shelves before the leaves wilt!

I feel that I have to avoid American made goods because, to put it bluntly, it's covered with the blood of people in foreign countries. But that's another issue isn't it.

I shop at various different places depending on my needs. Mostly Canadian Tire for hardware and automotive. I consciously try to not buy American made goods and I find that mostly everything I need is either Canadian made or is made in China or other Asian markets. Even many food items can be Chinese now instead of American. China can get a head of lettuce here and on the shelves before the leaves wilt!

I feel that I have to avoid American made goods because, to put it bluntly, it's covered with the blood of people in foreign countries. But that's another issue isn't it.

American products are "covered with the blood of foreign countries", so you promote buying from China, a country well known for their LACK of human rights? Dang, how ignorant can you get.

American products are "covered with the blood of foreign countries", so you promote buying from China, a country well known for their LACK of human rights? Dang, how ignorant can you get.
China's human rights abuses are US hate propaganda. America's continuous wars throughout the world has cost an estimated 30,000,000 lives since the end of WW2 alone.

A customer took to Twitter Monday to complain about Harris Teeter selling some pro-America items — that read “Give me liberty or give me death” and “America, love it or leave it” — saying they were insensitive as mass shooting incidents happen around the country.

Harris Teeter, Kroger remove pro-America items from shelves after woke complaints; backlash is swift

Oh, the poor fragile, over-sensitive snowflake....

Perhaps the lil' snowflake should not frequent the store anymore.

$10 bucks says the ignorant sheep has no idea where 'Give me liberty or give me death' comes from.

Oh, the poor fragile, over-sensitive snowflake....

Perhaps the lil' snowflake should not frequent the store anymore.

$10 bucks says the ignorant sheep has no idea where 'Give me liberty or give me death' comes from.
Henry Patrick said that
Lib101

China's human rights abuses are US hate propaganda. America's continuous wars throughout the world has cost an estimated 30,000,000 lives since the end of WW2 alone.
I think the Buddhists in Tibet and the Uighurs would disagree with you duck. Your love of the CCP make your motives in your anti-American posts crystal clear. BTW, how many liters in a US gallon?

Forum List

Back