mars candy company being sued for being racist

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

mars and several other woke companies being sued for only hiring black people. Glad whites are fighting. woke liberals are racist.

Last edited:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7f/f2/9d/7ff29ddaf3178db54e1686a19e63b679.jpg

About the only Mars products I really like are Snickers and Twix. I might like an M&M Peanuts once in a while.

The New Right has really taken this cancel culture thing of theirs by the reins!

btw i came across some comments on this and blacks thick the guy is twisting civil rights laws around. blacks think civil right only applys to their race and not all races. how racist.

lol ther is no such thing as a 'non-profit law firm', for one; the ACLU for instance gets all of its volunteers from law firm that specialize in civil suits against govts. over fake 'racism' charges and 'police violence' against dumbass thugs or related types of suits of all kinds. They're just a front for the new ghetto industry of cop baiting.

lol ther is no such thing as a 'non-profit law firm', for one; the ACLU for instance gets all of its volunteers from law firm that specialize in civil suits against govts. over fake 'racism' charges and 'police violence' against dumbass thugs or related types of suits of all kinds. They're just a front for the new ghetto industry of cop baiting.
true

I’ve been buying chocolate covered Almonds and Chocolate covered peanuts by Landmark confections.

Just as good as M&M products if not better. Which was really the only Mars product I used to buy.

Tucker Carlson had the hots for the green M&M. The incel wanted to date her until she went "woke", whatever that is.

Forum List

Back