mars candy company being sued for being racist

mars and several other woke companies being sued for only hiring black people. Glad whites are fighting. woke liberals are racist.

Extortion $$$$$$💰💰💰💰

mars and several other woke companies being sued for only hiring black people. Glad whites are fighting. woke liberals are racist.

At first, I thought this was going to be an article about black people suing Mars because their candy is brown. I actually would NOT have been surprised.

The only candy I eat is Hersey's zero sugar dark chocolate, maybe one every couple of days. Never into candy, even as a kid.

In the 1990s, Mars candy products were incredibly popular in South Korea. However, there was no import licence for their products and they were only available on the black marker.

Mars negotiated a Korean distributor and hired about 50 employees to run the import business.

Two years later, the distributor closed because of unceasing demand from various government department employees for fees, kickbacks, fines, and graft.

When Mars finally shut their doors in South Korea, the government sued them for the loss of revenue for their Korean employees and government officials.

We are a long way from those nickel candy bars that were a good size I remember in the mid 1960's. Then the price doubled to a dime. Not to 6 or 7 cents. Then the sizes changed and other ways to sell the products including the multi packs. Looking back it was a good deal for one serving.

We are a long way from those nickel candy bars that were a good size I remember in the mid 1960's. Then the price doubled to a dime. Not to 6 or 7 cents. Then the sizes changed and other ways to sell the products including the multi packs. Looking back it was a good deal for one serving.

I went into a convience store a while back, and was amazed at the ridiculous prices for stuff. Even a crappy little bag of chips with maybe 5 chips in it was almost $2, and little 12 0z drinks the same. Who are these morons buying that stuff? I think Aldi's is missing out on a major source of sales volume. Their checkers are pretty fast and could easily handle that sort of customer base if they opened a few hours earlier.

Forum List

Back