Maryland Governor Calls for Border Closure After Rape, Murder of Mother of 5

She was freakish looking.....I'm wondering if there is more to this than what is being reported.

OIF.b3T7gdN26ZSkvxv3FBTCIA

She was freakish looking.....I'm wondering if there is more to this than what is being reported.

OIF.b3T7gdN26ZSkvxv3FBTCIA
I saw that, too.

So what? Seriously.... SO.THE.FUCK.WHAT?

Not picking on you just sayin'...... So what? Did she deservee to die -- Horribly for making poor life decisions?

This is just another dimocrap SCUMBAG piece of fucking SHIT trying to save his own skin. He feels the tides turning

I saw that, too.

So what? Seriously.... SO.THE.FUCK.WHAT?

Not picking on you just sayin'...... So what? Did she deservee to die -- Horribly for making poor life decisions?

This is just another dimocrap SCUMBAG piece of fucking SHIT trying to save his own skin. He feels the tides turning
Just sayin' is all. ;)

Her 5 kids will likely miss her.

Such an avoidable shame. Criminal Alien crime is INCREMENTAL.

We need to stop this nonsense.
wait one minute. They told us these people were fully vetted

Victor Martinez Hernandez is an illegal alien from El Salvador who was allowed into the United States last year despite being wanted for the murder of another woman in his home country.

Victor Hernandez may be the new poster child for Joe Biden's open border policies. Not only was he already wanted for assaulting and murdering another woman in his home country, but he has been additionally charged with assaulting a 9-year-old girl and her mother in Los Angeles in March of this year. He is, in short, a monster. Yet he was able to enter our country illegally in March of last year and was allowed to roam free. There was already an arrest warrant out for him in El Salvador if anyone had bothered to check.

This is what happens when you vote dimocrap FILTH into Office. May you ALL rot in Hell.........

There was already an arrest warrant out for him in El Salvadore if anyone had bothered to check.

Maryland doesn't have any border towns. Any chance my governor bussed him up there? It doesn't matter really. She's gone now. She'd have been really attractive with thinner lips IMO. RIP

It never happened. In fact, the entire Epstein Trump friendship never happened. The flight logs show that Trump was a passenger on Epstein's plane one time, from Miami to New York, that was before Trump tossed Epstein out.

Yet, enemy democrats will continue to lie, the same ones over and over. No matter how many times they are proven wrong. Democrats need to be ignored, especially at the ballot box. All of them.

Forum List

Back