Masked anti-Israel protesters take over NYC subway car, tell ‘Zionists’ to raise their hands: ‘This is your chance to get out.’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Good thing they didn’t burn a homo flag, they’d have 5 felony charges. The Left have released their inner NAZI. "In the Garden of the Beast" is a book about the rise of Hitler in Germany prior to WW II. Much of what is being done to Jews in the US, today, is reflective of the tactics used against Jews in the early days of Naziism.

First the Nazis held their parades. Then they started beating up anyone that didn't show "respect" during the parades. Then they started beating innocent Jews in the street, whether there was a parade, or not.
A majority of Germans were not Nazis. But they didn't say a word as incremental violence was accepted.

My most favorite singer actually did a performance in the NYC subway on the 8th of last month.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. That was his third time being in NYC within the last year. He was there on March 14th and October 20th of last year. I pray that he is safe should he return for any reason later this year.

Good thing they didn’t burn a homo flag, they’d have 5 felony charges. The Left have released their inner NAZI. "In the Garden of the Beast" is a book about the rise of Hitler in Germany prior to WW II. Much of what is being done to Jews in the US, today, is reflective of the tactics used against Jews in the early days of Naziism.

First the Nazis held their parades. Then they started beating up anyone that didn't show "respect" during the parades. Then they started beating innocent Jews in the street, whether there was a parade, or not.
A majority of Germans were not Nazis. But they didn't say a word as incremental violence was accepted.

And you won't hear a peep from the Democrat supporters about these cretins.

Immigrant capital of the U.S., so this sort of degenerate atavism is just the norm there. Democrats think the rest of the country is supposed to conform to their needs and not our own.

Still not data on how many of these 'spontaneous pro-Hamas rallies' are attended by actual American citizens. From the pics I've seen of the college farces less than half are.

I can’t believe the antisemitism showimg up EVERYWHERE.

I just went on line to review eyeshadow palettes - yes, Lisa is looking for a new look - and the reviewers were talking about the “Jew companies” to boycott. And it wasn’t just the Jewish-owned companies, either - it was any company that was “pro-genocide.”

And it went downhill from there, complaining about how Zionists run the world, and how Seohora should be boycotted because it sells “Jew makeup” and so forth.

I can’t believe my eyes.

Jews that worship wokeness above God are no different then the jews that made the golden cow.
But it’s not the observant Jews doing it. It’s the secular ones. They are liberals first.

Here’s an example as to how the secular Jew identifies himself:

1. Liberal
2. Democrat
3. NY resident
4. Teacher, or lawyer, or whatever
10. Jewish, sort of, and ashamed of it

But it’s not the observant Jews doing it. It’s the secular ones. They are liberals first.

Here’s an example as to how the secular Jew identifies himself:

1. Liberal
2. Democrat
3. NY resident
4. Teacher, or lawyer, or whatever
10. Jewish, sort of, and ashamed of it
Jewish Guilt is a virulent strain of White Guilt amongst Far Left & Left

I just went on line to review eyeshadow palettes - yes, Lisa is looking for a new look - and the reviewers were talking about the “Jew companies” to boycott. And it wasn’t just the Jewish-owned companies, either - it was any company that was “pro-genocide.”

And it went downhill from there, complaining about how Zionists run the world, and how Seohora should be boycotted because it sells “Jew makeup” and so forth.

I can’t believe my eyes.

Doesn't take but a few dozen here and there to create the illusion that these vermin are some kind of 'mass popular movement' when they have the media tards working on that imagery. This is just theatre. These vermin are losing support with every violent asshole 'protest' their full time 'activists' generate for the media to cover.

The full time 'college students' spend most of their day on social media posting that rubbish over a dozen places a day each. Defund these universities for their myriad Civil Rights act violations and watch the levels drop off. When the financial aid ends so will their ability to screw around on the innernetz all day and 'organize stuff'.

As for the big corporations supporting this stuff we can make lists of companies to boycott as well and stop funding the terrorists posing as UN NGO's..

Last edited:

I can’t believe my eyes.
You mean that people are against Genocide?

Stop committing Genocide.

Forum List

Back