Mass knife wielding in UK kills 7 year old

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
The means are different but the intent is the same. These mass killers need some type of counter measure that puts fear uncertainty and doubt that their mission will fail and they will be killed..

That's pure evil there. :(
Attacked little girls. I hope they put him in general population.

Last edited:
The means are different but the intent is the same. These mass killers need some type of counter measure that puts fear uncertainty and doubt that their mission will fail and they will be killed..

~~~~~~
Hmm...., Was the perp using a fully automatic knife to kill and injure so many?
BTW,, you do know that Britain not only regulates guns they regulate knives.

Just as long as it isn't seen as a celebration of the event, in an effort to make the comparison to America's gun violence?

Could you elaborate on your purpose of bringing up this event, so that we will know that your intent is humanitarian?

Just as long as it isn't seen as a celebration of the event, in an effort to make the comparison to America's gun violence?

Could you elaborate on your purpose of bringing up this event, so that we will know that your intent is humanitarian?
Any exposure of humans intent on mass killing other humans is most definitely my intent. That said, I hope to God there is not a mentality of, “Well, at least it was a knife and not a gun”.

The result is also very different. If it were a gun a lot more people would have died and been injured.
Americans aren't giving up their guns, fuck off, commie.
If one of the parents or chaperones had a gun, they could have shot the guy and stopped him, you fucktard!

If the killer had a gun he would have murdered more people and put a smile on your face :fu:
You're a POS commie fucktard that needs airdropped into the wilderness.
Go build your utopia from nothing, idiot, get back with us when you're successful. You're not taking over our civilization.
We're the ones that settled things so a soy motherfucker like you could survive.

This is always crazy to me. Conservatives will post an article about a knife attack and then argue that if the attacker had only lived in a country where he could have easily gotten a gun, nobody would have been hurt. :cuckoo:

This is always crazy to me. Conservatives will post an article about a knife attack and then argue that if the attacker had only lived in a country where he could have easily gotten a gun, nobody would have been hurt. :cuckoo:
You need airdropped into the wilderness. Or Bermuda Triangle from a helicopter, commie.
Go build your Communist utopia all by yourself instead of trying to take over established civilization.

Last edited:
Hey dumb dumb, if one of the adults at the party had a gun, they would had shot the wackjob before he could harm them.

I already posted this when it was somewhat breaking news though I may be shadowbanned by now due to upsetting people with logic deemed too full of common sense.

The result is also very different. If it were a gun a lot more people would have died and been injured.

Not true.....the number murdered with a gun depends on a lot of factors and many knife attacks actually kill more people than some gun attacks.

Forum List

Back