Mass murder by Islamic state, will anyone notice?

Mass grave of IS victims found in Syria's Palmyra: army source

Islam is at war, but no one seems to notice, or they just want to ignore it.

Simple :

History repeats itself. Islamic Civil war of the 50s and the Iran & Iraq war of the 1970s.

Same mentality, reasoning and essentially the same degree of intelligence by the combatants in general.

Ideology and religion fumes the pressure for war in the Middle East.

Desperation and attention will be wanted. I can't wait till the ( overseas ) political assassinations, kidnappings and hijackings become more frequent and extreme. :(

"Come and get it "

1911RA_5.jpg

"Infidel"-------------------> Shadow 355

You don't have to put much effort into thinking about ways to kill.

If I was a suicide bomber, just go to wally world, early on the day after Thanksgiving, well, on Thanksgiving since Thanksgiving is a meaningless holiday now, and wally world is open and crowded.

Anyway, it's bumper to bumper in wally world during black Friday, a bomber could kill hundreds and many more would die in the stampede to get out of there.

Just sayin, it's really simple to kill a lot of people.

Mass grave of IS victims found in Syria's Palmyra: army source

Islam is at war, but no one seems to notice, or they just want to ignore it.

Simple :

History repeats itself. Islamic Civil war of the 50s and the Iran & Iraq war of the 1970s.

Same mentality, reasoning and essentially the same degree of intelligence by the combatants in general.

Ideology and religion fumes the pressure for war in the Middle East.

Desperation and attention will be wanted. I can't wait till the ( overseas ) political assassinations, kidnappings and hijackings become more frequent and extreme. :(

"Come and get it "

1911RA_5.jpg

"Infidel"-------------------> Shadow 355

Is the hammer cocked on that gun?

Forum List

Back