Mass Shooting At Fire Station

Fact is, a lot of truly batshit crazy, dysfunctional as fuck, people are walking the streets. It's amazing how little of this we have, in light of that.
Until you compare yourself to other developed countries that do not have such easy access to firearms. Then it's amazing you put up with it but, incredibly, other people's lives are an acceptable price for 'free dumb'.
So you're a moron pushing an anti freedom agenda, then?
Well I think it would be more fair if you shot yourself in support of your free dumb rather than accepting someone else being shot as free dumb's price.
Well, I think your main contribution to society is going to be when we sell off your organs for cash and invest it all in ammo and krugerrands, and then render the rest of your useless ass down into soap.

And I have been shot, stupid.

Fact is, a lot of truly batshit crazy, dysfunctional as fuck, people are walking the streets. It's amazing how little of this we have, in light of that.
Until you compare yourself to other developed countries that do not have such easy access to firearms. Then it's amazing you put up with it but, incredibly, other people's lives are an acceptable price for 'free dumb'.
So you're a moron pushing an anti freedom agenda, then?
Well I think it would be more fair if you shot yourself in support of your free dumb rather than accepting someone else being shot as free dumb's price.
Some people like you want to have the fucking government make all their decisions for them.

Some people like you want to have the fucking government make all their decisions for them.
Whereas you have decided other people's lives are an acceptable price to pay for your easy access to firearms. Fair enough, but then why whine about it in threads like this? You should be celebrating your bargain.

'Look at all these handguns and assault style rifles I have and it only cost one fireman. Sweet.'
I don't have easy access to firearms I have to present ID and submit to a BG check every time I purchase a new firearm and I have to pay for a permit to carry and have my fingerprints taken every 5 years just to exercise my right to keep and bear arms.

And I don't understand why it is so fucking hard for you to get it through that thick sheep skull of yours that I am not responsible for the crimes other people commit.

I don't have easy access to firearms I have to present ID and submit to a BG check every time I purchase a new firearm and I have to pay for a permit to carry and have my fingerprints taken every 5 years just to exercise my right to keep and bear arms.
Boy, that's easy access to handguns, all right. And it only cost a few firemen. Sweet.

Really you call going to a State Police barracks submitting to a BG check and getting fingerprinted as easy access?

You really are a wool brained sheep.

If people had to do these things to vote you'd be whining that it makes voting difficult

Last edited:
At least one Firefighter dead

I notice they just said, A Man. So that must mean he was not white.

I MAY BE WRONG but it usually is.

BLM should stop fire trucks and paramedics by blocking the streets and entrance ways

Already happened in The Summer Of Love, so why not in shit holes. Give them what they voted for

And those countries of Europe murdered 12 million innocent men, women and children.......after they took away their guns.......but you don't want to talk about that.....

Add to that, the fact that criminals in Europe are now gunning up, in order to protect their drug turf.....and their favorite guns are fully automatic military rifles and grenades...

You don't want to talk about that either....

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, brutal beatings, robberies and murders......according to the Centers for Disease control....but you don't want to talk about that...

I notice they just said, A Man. So that must mean he was not white.

I MAY BE WRONG but it usually is.

BLM should stop fire trucks and paramedics by blocking the streets and entrance ways

Already happened in The Summer Of Love, so why not in shit holes. Give them what they voted for

The formula for these shootings is easy...

If the shooter is white, and hopefully a Trump supporter.....they report every aspect of the shooters life as soon as they get it...

If the shooter is black, hispanic, or muslim.....it could take days to find out who they are......

T's & P's for another day in America.

Thoughts and prayers to the 1.1 million Americans each year who bravely use their legal guns to save lives....lives saved from rape, brutal beatings, robberies and murders...while our European friends have to quietly submit to violent rapes, beatings, murders, stabbings, kidnappings, home invasions...with no way to resist............

Forum List

Back