Massive Discrimination against Trumpsters

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Deplorable Americans face bigotry on a massive scale according to a new poll.

We all saw how the group of conservatives was refused service in a Lexington VA beanery last year.

Time to take action. Massive protests where groups of conservatives go into liberal joints and monopolize the seats for hours, only ordering Free Water under the restauranteurs buckle under and quit with the discrimination.

Reminiscent of the Lunch Counter protests back in the day we had at Woolworth's.

Job discrimination: 1 in 5 won’t hire Trump supporters

We all saw how the group of conservatives was refused service in a Lexington VA beanery last year.

Time to take action. Massive protests where groups of conservatives go into liberal joints and monopolize the seats for hours, only ordering Free Water under the restauranteurs buckle under and quit with the discrimination.

Reminiscent of the Lunch Counter protests back in the day we had at Woolworth's.

Next you'll want reparations.

Conspiracy theory nuts don't make good employees. Most Trump supporters are conspiracy theory nuts.

almost 1 in 10 right-leaning bosses would not hire a trump supporter.

maybe being a trump supporter is indicative of being unfit for the job. lol

I’m going to send an Anonymous email to my general manager about a black employee that I’m going to get fired today.. hehe

It's a dreadful shame that people are discriminated aganist simply for being who they are.

It's a dreadful shame that people are discriminated aganist simply for being who they are.

So, in your opinion, Sarah Huckabee Sanders should not be discriminated against because of her conservative views?

So, in your opinion, Sarah Huckabee Sanders should not be discriminated against because of her conservative views?

She should be ridiculed because she is a liar.

The question isn't whether libs should ridicule her, but whether she should be starved to death itself by a radical restaurant owner who discriminates against her because of her employer.

The question isn't whether libs should ridicule her, but whether she should be starved to death itself by a radical restaurant owner who discriminates against her because of her employer.
“Starved to death”. OMFG

Have you seen that cow lately? Starving to death isn't something that she needs to worry about any time soon..

In my opinion, a business should have the right to serve (or not serve) any person for any reason they see fit. The same would obviously go for hiring. I wouldn’t run my business that way, but others should free to do so.

Liberals are assholes and petty tyrants. At ever opportunity.

In my opinion, a business should have the right to serve (or not serve) any person for any reason they see fit. The same would obviously go for hiring. I wouldn’t run my business that way, but others should free to do so.

So you are against Public Accommodations and Equal Opportunity statutes?

And twice on Sundays.

Businesses should be required to declare liberal or conservative. That way customers know in advance who to patronize.

And twice on Sundays.

Well, I feel differently.

And I think its important for Conservatives to defend our rights to eat and work at a job.

As far as the Lexington restaurant, they could have just been very rude to Mrs. Sanders and her associates, and provide crappy service. They didn't have to try and starve them out. The waitress could have refused any tip, refusing to take Dirty Money.

That would have been the principled way of handling the situation.

Forum List

Back