Massive Trump Boat Rally In San Diego

1599422967379.png

MAGA patriots sinking their own boats to own the Libs was really raising the stakes after destroying their own Keurigs, burning their own Nikes and slashing their own Goodyears.
Bravo Patriots!

MAGA patriots sinking their own boats to own the Libs was really raising the stakes after destroying their own Keurigs, burning their own Nikes and slashing their own Goodyears.
Bravo Patriots!

Ah, nobody gives a shit what your ANTIFA party has to say anymore. Now show me a Bidum rally. Come on, you can do it. Post one up.

Bravo Patriots!
:lame2:

Bravo Patriots!

If fairness, since they don't believe in science, they can't be expected to understand the most basic physics

Bravo Patriots!

If fairness, since they don't believe in science, they can't be expected to understand the most basic physics

Bidum does, he knows a black man invented the light bulb.

Bravo Patriots!

And....

Bravo Patriots!

And....

And your hero Bidum is the dumbest person to ever run for President.

Bravo Patriots!

Biden would never call our dead soldiers loser. Only friggin idiots would support a President who would say that.

Last I read some of those boats sank. Trump’s presidency will soon be joining them at the bottom.

Last edited:
Bravo Patriots!

And....

I'm a Never Biden guy, but realizing how much he pisses y'all off is starting to temp me.

Bravo Patriots!

And....

I'm a Never Biden guy, but realizing how much he pisses y'all off is starting to temp me.

They say you ANTIFA thugs don't like Bidum but we all know you're voting for him.

Gotta get some BLM ramming boats out there
Oh, that’s right...no money and can’t swim

Forum List

Back