Matched with someone on Wednesday Night and had to delete her number and block her already

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
We had a nice phone convo on wednesday night and texted each other on thursday. So last night I had to go to a family event I didnt want to go to and when I arrived home at 1030pm I sent a text saying...."just getting home and was wondering if u are up so I can call u quick before u go to sleep?"

You know this dumb bitch replies with......."Im not in a talking mood night but u can text me" LOL

I fucking delete her ass so fast. Why would anyone say some shit like that to someone instead of just saying "Im sleepy so I can talk to you tomorrow

Couple reasons:

1) She didn't feel like talking
2) She didn't feel like talking with you
3) You appeared needy and desperate, a red flag

Now you respond with a typically immature act and delete her, not even knowing how she really feels.

Enjoy being single.
Actually I didnt, I responded with...........Aww sorry to hear you are not having a good day. I hope you feel better

Couple reasons:

1) She didn't feel like talking
2) She didn't feel like talking with you
3) You appeared needy and desperate, a red flag

Now you respond with a typically immature act and delete her, not even knowing how she really feels.

Enjoy being single.
And if u are not in a talking mood you LIE and say u are tired and headed to sleep

And if u are not in a talking mood you LIE and say u are tired and headed to sleep
So you're encouraging a woman you just met & want to get to know better to start lying to you right off the bat?
Nothing starts a healthy relationship like lying about little things from the start

What, are you like 12 or something?

So you're encouraging a woman you just met & want to get to know better to start lying to you right off the bat?
Nothing starts a healthy relationship like lying about little things from the start

What, are you like 12 or something?
So its nothing wrong with saying...........IM NOT IN A TALKING MOOD?

Nothing personal...but from reading your previous posts......

My guess is SHE picked up on some flakiness and didn't want to be bothered.
It's called "Brutal honesty"

Keep in mind, ladies that are even 50% attractive have unlimited choices.......you (the guy) have VERY few.
(unless anything with a pulse is fair game and you're out there desperately hitting on ALL of them every day))
Nature. Men are born desperate for vaginal incursion (most anyway) and most women are more maternal and not so much. They can go "meh...next" every day of the week.
The women with high body counts are usually NOT the ones you'd want to be in a long termer with anyway (disease cesspools and narcissists)

Am I wrong?

Last edited:
She didn't want to say

"It's not me. it's you."

Based on the OP, it's you.
well Im about to order some SHRIMP and WINGS and gamble on some March Madness. Im over this shit

We had a nice phone convo on wednesday night and texted each other on thursday. So last night I had to go to a family event I didnt want to go to and when I arrived home at 1030pm I sent a text saying...."just getting home and was wondering if u are up so I can call u quick before u go to sleep?"

You know this dumb bitch replies with......."Im not in a talking mood night but u can text me" LOL

I fucking delete her ass so fast. Why would anyone say some shit like that to someone instead of just saying "Im sleepy so I can talk to you tomorrow

Wow ... She got lucky ...
And didn't even have to do anything but not talk to the guy ... :auiqs.jpg:

WTF is wrong with you?
There are plenty of times I dont feel like talking to anyone. I would have ignored your text and got in touch with you later,assuming I wanted to.
well thats what you do. ignore the text. not tell the person

Forum List

Back