Math doesn’t care about your baseless allegations,’ Pennsylvania Lt. Gov Fetterman says about Trump lawsuits

Michigan just threw out another lawsuit.
Throwing out a lawsuit does not prove that democrats did not cheat

all it proves is that they were clever about it
WTF?

Even ALLEGING they cheated should require evidence. In court, they've had zero.

You find it more reasonable to just make shit up? Really cool!
I’ll wait and see whether the accusations can be proven or not

but there is no doubt democrats cheated from coast to coast

Evidence? Nobody cares about how you feel..............

WTF?

So far the record of success on those allegations is absymal.

The 2016 republican claims that millions of illegals voted for Hillary........was backed with nothing. Not before, or since.

The 2018 republican claims that millions of illegal votes were cast.....was backed by nothing. Not before or since.

The republican claims that Wisconsin had more votes than registered voters....was backed by nothing. Not before or since.

The republican claims that there is fraud in the contested ballots in Pennsylvania ........was backed by nothing. Not before or since. Trump's own lawyers admitted as much in court.

The republican claim that Pennsylvania post masters instructed their postal employees to back date mail in votes .......was backed by nothing. With the postal employee who made up the claim admitting the lie.

Trump's record in court is essentially one of perfect failure.

WTF?

Evidence? Nobody cares about how you feel..............

Yeah, for a 'Fuck your feelings!' crowd.....they sure do have a lot of them.

The problem with that reasoning....is the evidence. There's just no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
Actually there is but we dont know how many illegal votes dems were able to slip into the ballot boxes
No, there isn't.

Trumps like 0 for 20 now...WTF

how long will you enjoy being lied to?

HINT: theyre using it as FUNDRAISING, and using contributions to pay off CAMPAIGN DEBT - - thats already been made public.

hopefully you're saving your money.

They are stupid lawsuits. Backed with anonymous post it notes,

Yes there was fraud, but...........

"The only evidence of fraud in the state, the Lt. Governor shared, was that of a man who tried to have his dead mother vote for Trump."

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

And Trump telling his supporters to vote by mail and then vote again on election day.

And the Trump campaign in Wisconsin telling Pennsylvania Trump supporters to send in ballots AFTER the election to swing the state to Trump.

And the President's own son telling supporters to go out and vote.....a week after the election.
why are you lying about what he said???

So Trump didn't say 'Send it early and then go and vote"? WIth the 'it' being the mail in ballots?
no thats not what he said,,,

Stop lying

dude,,, you just proved me right with your video,,,

Dude......the video has Trump insisting that that folks should send it early and then go and vote.

North Carolina felt it necessary to remind people that voting twice is illegal after Trump's statement.

why are you ignoring where he said if it didnt get tabulated then go ahead and vote???

that means if it got counted then DONT vote,,,

you need to get the car keys out of your ears and listen to it,,,

Trump never said 'if it got counted, don't vote'. He said, and I quote: "Send it in early and then go and vote."

Exactly as I claimed he did.

you are mentally ill,,,

Or I quoted what Trump actually said, rather than what you insist he 'meant'. And what Trump said was:

"Send it in early and then go and vote."

And Trump's campaign in Wisconsin urged Trump supporters in Pennsylvania to send in ballots AFTER the election to swing the state for Trump.

And Trumps own son called for folks to go out and vote.....a week after the election.

you quoted part of what he said and left out the part that proves your narrative BS

The quoted part is 100% accurate. Trump said "Send it early and then go and vote."

And even the State of North Carolina felt compelled to remind voters that voting twice is illegal.

And Trump's campaign in Wisconsin urged Trump supporters in Pennsylvania to send in ballots AFTER the election to swing the state for Trump.

And Trumps own son called for folks to go out and vote.....a week after the election.

Looks like all the 'evidence' of an attempt at voter fraud is among your ilk.

when are you going to tell us the rest of his sentence???

The problem with that reasoning....is the evidence. There's just no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
Actually there is but we dont know how many illegal votes dems were able to slip into the ballot boxes
No, there isn't.

HINT: theyre using it as FUNDRAISING, and using contributions to pay off CAMPAIGN DEBT - - thats already been made public.

"The only evidence of fraud in the state, the Lt. Governor shared, was that of a man who tried to have his dead mother vote for Trump."

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

And Trump telling his supporters to vote by mail and then vote again on election day.

And the Trump campaign in Wisconsin telling Pennsylvania Trump supporters to send in ballots AFTER the election to swing the state to Trump.

And the President's own son telling supporters to go out and vote.....a week after the election.

So Trump didn't say 'Send it early and then go and vote"? WIth the 'it' being the mail in ballots?

Stop lying

Dude......the video has Trump insisting that that folks should send it early and then go and vote.

North Carolina felt it necessary to remind people that voting twice is illegal after Trump's statement.

why are you ignoring where he said if it didnt get tabulated then go ahead and vote???

Trump never said 'if it got counted, don't vote'. He said, and I quote: "Send it in early and then go and vote."

you are mentally ill,,,

Or I quoted what Trump actually said, rather than what you insist he 'meant'. And what Trump said was:

you quoted part of what he said and left out the part that proves your narrative BS

The quoted part is 100% accurate. Trump said "Send it early and then go and vote."

And even the State of North Carolina felt compelled to remind voters that voting twice is illegal.

Laughing.....so now you admit my quote was accurate. Trump said 'Send it early and then go and vote."

And you flee from the other attempts by republicans to commit voter fraud......

Like Trump's campaign in Wisconsin urged Trump supporters in Pennsylvania to send in ballots AFTER the election to swing the state for Trump.

No, there isn't.

Stop lying

you are mentally ill,,,

Laughing.....so now you admit my quote was accurate. Trump said 'Send it early and then go and vote."

Like Trump's campaign in Wisconsin urged Trump supporters in Pennsylvania to send in ballots AFTER the election to swing the state for Trump.

NO.. I am admitting that you edited his comment out of context,,,

so why dont you tell us his complete statement???

No, there isn't.

Stop lying

you are mentally ill,,,

when are you going to give us his full statement???

The 2016 republican claims that millions of illegals voted for Hillary........was backed with nothing. Not before, or since.
I wish that Republican swamp rats were fighters for their cause rather than free agents who only care about their next contract extension

or a flock of chickens who calmly go about scratching for worms while the hawk kills and eats one of their sisters just a few feet away

in terms of having a pack mentality dems are far superior to republicans

GOP swamp rats hope if they dont protest too much this time then maybe next time the pack wont come after them

Last edited:
op, you post these articles but you rarely if ever put them in context or draw conclusions or insert any of your own value.

you are just a facebook feed. add some content when you post. tell us what the article means for trump in your opinion or that you want to fuck don lemon.

Liberals support homosexuality, we center-right moderates do not

You're not center right, Toadie

It keeps getting worse and worse for Slow Joe

I wish that Republican swamp rats were fighters for their cause rather than free agents who only care about their next contract extension

Or.....there was no evidence. Trump's FBI has found none. Trump's DOJ found none. Even Trump's own 'Election Integrity Commission' disbanded without backing up the claim.

See, this is why its so much better to use evidence as the basis of your perception of reality rather than whatever accusation you can make up.

As Flat Earthers....and now Trump supporters, demonstrate daily.

op, you post these articles but you rarely if ever put them in context or draw conclusions or insert any of your own value.

you are just a facebook feed. add some content when you post. tell us what the article means for trump in your opinion or that you want to fuck don lemon.

Or....Biden won. And Trump's tantrum and essentially perfect record of failure in court demonstrates the absurdity of his accusations.

This was the man who was King Birther for half a decade. So a delusional gulliability is a well established trait.

Or....Biden won. And Trump's tantrum and essentially perfect record of failure in court demonstrates the absurdity of his accusations.

This was the man who was King Birther for half a decade. So a delusional gulliability is a well established trait.
he never said to vote twice like you keep claiming

Or.....there was no evidence. Trump's FBI has found none. Trump's DOJ found none. Even Trump's own 'Election Integrity Commission' disbanded without backing up the claim.
No one really looked

No one really looked

The Election Integrity Commission certainly did. And disbanded with a whimper, finding nothing to substantiate Trump's claims.

Again, accusations are not evidence. This is the failure of the republican bi-annual 'Auld Lang Syne' of fraud allegations. The same allegation they make over and over, backed by exactly jack shit.

The pristine lack of evidence to back the up.

Trump said, and I quote...."Send it early and then go and vote." With 'it' being the mail in ballots.

And you've already admitted as much.

Trump said, and I quote...."Send it early and then go and vote." With 'it' being the mail in ballots.

whats the rest of the sentence/comment???

come on man you can do it,,,

The Election Integrity Commission certainly did. And disbanded with a whimper, finding nothing to substantiate Trump's claims.
It found little because the states refused to cooperate

Plenty of states cooperated. And they found nothing. And they certainly looked.

Again, with no evidence of fraud, why would we need to 'prove that Democrats didn't cheat'?

That's the logic that Truthers and Flat Earthers use: disprove whatever I make up.

That's not how reality works.

whats the rest of the sentence/comment???

come on man you can do it,,,

So you admit that Trump said "Send it early and then go and vote."

Thank you!

Forum List

Back