Matt Damon and Ben Affleck promise to use race and sex quotas in movies.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The war against white men accelerates even though they become the engineers and businessmen and scientists who give us this fantastic hi-tech world we live in. Without those dastardly white men we go back to the stone ages .

Matt Damon, Ben Affleck Production Company to Adopt Inclusion Rider

march 12 2018 Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are adopting inclusion riders for projects made through their Pearl Street Films, according to head of strategic outreach at the production company, Fanshen Cox DiGiovanni.

An inclusion rider is a reference to the belief by some that there should be requirements in contracts that provide for gender and racial diversity.

While Stacy Smith, director of USC Annenberg’s Media, Diversity & Social Change Initiative, first introduced the idea of the inclusion rider in a 2014 guest column for The Hollywood Reporter, Frances McDormand brought the idea into the spotlight recently during her best actress Oscar acceptance speech at the 90th annual Academy Awards. According to Smith, the rider focuses on improving diversity in select below-the-line jobs (cinematographer, production designer, sound, 1st and 2nd AD, editor, visual effects and composer) and supporting roles that do not affect “story sovereignty” or interfere with financing or insurance.

Ultimately, they will use the people who will generate the greatest number of butts in the seats. Which is as it should be.

Honestly, WGAF?

I can't possibly be the only one who is sick to my back teeth of this boyfriend-boyfriend couple. Yes, I loathed Good Will Hunting, it had the most ridiculous dialogue outside a Star Wars prequel and Affleck couldn't even do his own native Baaaaston accent correctly. How does an actor manage to fuck up their own accent?

Virtue Signaling and Buying Indulgences Combined!

I'd like to say I care or have an opinion on this topic but I don't.

• Banned
Another bull shit political ploy by the idiotic Hollywood elites who were both accused of sexual harassment.

I hate matt and ben but you can't put much store by ACCUSATIONS. The bimbos smell money and will say anything to get it.

• Banned
Ultimately, they will use the people who will generate the greatest number of butts in the seats. Which is as it should be.

No they won't. These are liberals and hating white men is more important to them than even money.

Forum List

Back