Maxine Waters Flies United Airlines Without a Mask

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Wish I had a dollar for every pro masker not wearing a mask while the little people are forced to.

Meanwhile, flight attendants hounded other passengers consistently for not wearing their masks, even in-between bites of food. Flight attendants only asked Waters to pull up her mask once the tipster pointed out the hypocrisy.

1639793728636.png

Wish I had a dollar for every pro masker not wearing a mask while the little people are forced to.

Meanwhile, flight attendants hounded other passengers consistently for not wearing their masks, even in-between bites of food. Flight attendants only asked Waters to pull up her mask once the tipster pointed out the hypocrisy.

View attachment 576954

Just watched a video last night of a Dad who couldn't keep a mask on his 2.5 YEAR old daughter get bumped from a plane at the gate.

Question is -- Did Maxine's investments in COvid mask biz go bust? Forcing her to fly commercial?

View attachment 576954

Masks have nothing to do with catching disease or not - they have to do with submission of the hoi polloi to the elite. Ms. Waters is one of the Ruling Elite.

View attachment 576954
Sounds like she thinks she's Maxine "Walks-On" Waters. Could be a California thing. The Governor of her state was caught on the same "Good for thee, but not me" type of thinking, for his birthday party at a high end restaurant, if I remember correctly.

View attachment 576954
Thanks. i just burped up sour vino seeing that. Gawd. Bestid

If there ever was a 24/7 hour mask mandate, I approve if it is around that fucking baboons face. Jesus Christ

Sounds like she thinks she's Maxine "Walks-On" Waters. Could be a California thing. The Governor of her state was caught on the same "Good for thee, but not me" type of thinking, for his birthday party at a high end restaurant, if I remember correctly.
Yeah, you remember correctly. When called out on it, he lied and said the event was held outdoors. Then someone came up with a pic of him at the event . . . indoors. He didn't have anything to say about that. And the real kicker is that he's still a governor and people actually still take him seriously.

There was a recall, but joe and the other flew out to offer their support to keep the apparent liar from suffering for his hypocrisy. And after all, isn't that what friends are for?

Yeah, you remember correctly. When called out on it, he lied and said the event was held outdoors. Then someone came up with a pic of him at the event . . . indoors. He didn't have anything to say about that. And the real kicker is that he's still a governor and people actually still take him seriously.

There was a recall, but joe and the other flew out to offer their support to keep the apparent liar from suffering for his hypocrisy. And after all, isn't that what friends are for?
They don't call it the left coast for nothing.

Oh hey have you heard that the administration has hammered out an agreement with the virus whereby workplaces with less than 100 workers will be considered off limits. But 101 or 102 workers and all bets are off, as the virus does have to be a virus after all, plus it has its reputation to think about. So let's not break the terms of the agreement they've reached; that would be like a slap in the face of the administration after diplomatically going toe to toe with a formidable foe.

View attachment 576954

What I find most amazing, from the seat configuration, she's not in 1st class.

I fly all the time. You don’t need to have your mask on while you are consuming food or drink. It looks like she has a cup of coffee.

Forum List

Back